First day and Accident.

Dimitri POV

"That's a Turkey sandwich right? " Ivan said "Yeah why? " They ran out of turkey you got the last one. " Ivan said

I gave it to him and said "It's yours. " He laughed and said "Thanks!"

I look at my phone and saw a message from Roza.

Roza: Comrade!!!
I almost got dentention!!!

Comrade: Why?

Roza: Cuz I came 3 minutes after my teacher came!!!

Comrade: Awww but I thought you like it?

Roza: I'll kill you later.

I laughed and Ivan took my phone "Why was she almost late to her class? "He ask "I seduced her and she gave in. " He laughed and after eating we went to Alto's classroom and sat on some chairs.

I caught Roza looking at me and she glared at me. "Hathaway what are the 5 powers of the Moroi's? " Alto asked

"Fire, water, air, earth and spirit. " She said "And what power can you use to kill a strigoi? " He asked "Fire. " She answered "very good. "

Tasha POV

"Don't forget to bring some training clothes tomorrow. " Alto said the students left and I stared at Rose who punched Dimitri he laughed grabbed her waist and kissed her hard.

"Hathaway why were you late to class? " Alto asked "Ask this guy. " She said glaring at Dimitri. Alto looked at him and he laughed "We did something.. "

"Ohh so you seduced your girl and she eventually gave in? " He asked "Yup she said I was irresistible. " He said Rose punched him again and Alto laughed and Rose said "I was already ready and this guy started kissing my neck saying he wants to make a baby and I told him let me graduate first. "

They both laughed and Alto said "Just keep on using protection. " With that he left "Seriously I thought you liked it. " Dimitri said "I love it not like. " Rose said Dimitri laughed and kissed her head. "I need to feed I haven't feed yet."

"Why? " Dimitri asked frowning "Because you seduce me!!! " Rose said whining he laughed and said "Want to go to my dorm? " He asked "we'll do it later cowboy. " She said "So after you feed? " He asked "DIMITRIII!!!! " Rose said he laughed and said "Just kidding we'll do it after school. " He said

"Whatever. " Rose said he took her hand and led her to the feeding room.

Dimitri POV

"Hey the feeding room is closed by the way. " Alberta said Rose groaned and I chuckled "Here. " We turn around and saw Tasha with a blood bag "Don't worry it has no poison it's type B. " She said we just stared she drank 1/4 of it.

After 3 minutes nothing happened Rose took it and she smiled"Thanks. " She said "Your welcome. " Tasha said "What do you want? "I asked "I just want to ask for your forgiveness and I also hope that you and I can still be friends. That's all ." She said with that she left.

I look at Rose and she is finishing her blood "Hmm. " She said throwing it she washed her mouth and said "That was delicious. "

I kissed her lips and took her to my dorm. When we arrived at my dorm she went inside and closed my door.

She pushed me into my bed and started kissing my lips "I think it's time that I'll be the dominant. " She said "Am I in big trouble? " I asked "Yes. "

Olena POV

"So Roza how was your first day at school? " Karolina ask "It was good I was late to 3rd period. " She said glaring at Dimka who is feeding Katya her milk.