Grimes Daughter// Fan Fiction// The walking dead

Chapter 1.

Analicia's pov

I ran and ran to the police threw the alley. I'm in Atlanta and I got stuck here. I made it to the station and I grabbed My knife and killed 12 walkers inside and barricaded the doors and windows. I ran to the back with the keys and grabbed a walkie.

"This is Analicia Grimes I'm stuck in Atlanta and it is overrun by the dead. If you can hear me do not come to the city. I repeat do not come." I said and let the button go.

"Analicia?"

"Shane?"

"Oh my god we found you."

"Well I found you but yeah whatever. Is my dad, Lori and Carl there?"

"Your mom and brother are here. Your dad went to save someone there."

"Alright I'll find him. She ain't my mom neither."

"No don't get out of the city."

"No I'm not leaving with out my father or that man."

"Analicia you listen to me there's men with him he will be fine."

"Its not an option. I'm in the police station. I'm far in the city. I'll see you soon Shane."

"Damn it Analicia Marie!"

"Stop yelling there's walkers near me asshole." I said packing two duffle bags of guns. I grabbed more walkies and ran out the back and I made it to an alley by a lab. There was a man there.

"Oi you seen a cop?" I called over and he turned to see me.

"Yeah why?" He asked and I pulled my knife and threw it behind him hitting a walker in between his eyes. He spun around wide eyed and I walked over and put my boot on its head and pulled my knife out.

"Because he's my dad." I said and put the bags down. I pulled out my cross bow and loaded it.

"Damn did you rob a Arsenal?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yup the police station one." I said and we heard a noise. We turn to see a kid.

"Easy kid. We just looking for someone." I said and he looked at the man next to me. He yelled for help and I punched him and he fell unconscious. A guy came with a bag like mines. Than two guys came and we fought.

I was grabbed and I threw my head back and heard a crack.

"Daryl!" The guy yelled and I was hit over the head and everything went back.

Daryl's pov

"Daryl!" Glenn yelled and I heard a thud. I looked over to see the girl unconscious. The guys left with Glenn. Rick and T-dog showed up.

"Get the girl. She was hit hard." I said and Rick helped me. I grabbed the bags. I put our bag on the table and her bags by her and went out and grabbed her cross bow. I laid it by her and she groaned.

"Ana!" Rick said and she groaned more.

"Sum bitches are going to fucking die." She said with a thick southern accent sitting up and rubbed her head. She pulled her hand back and there was blood.

"They took that Chinese guy." She said and I helped her stand up.

"Analicia." Rick said and she spun around and her hair hit my face.