Grimes Daughter// Fan Fiction// The Walking Dead

Chapter 6

Analicia's pov

"That obvious huh?" I asked and Maggie said hell yes.

"He's my best friend I don't want to ruin it." I said and ran a hand through my hair. The doors opened and my dad walked in. And we got up. Daryl and Michonne got in than Carl. I ran and jumped on Daryl wrapping my legs around his waist. He nuzzled his head into my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"What about me?" Carl whined and I giggled and he set me down and I pulled away and hugged my brother and dad than Michonne. Glenn pushed me into Daryl and I glared. He smirked as did Maggie and Bob.

"Assholes." I grumbled and Daryl looked down at me.

"I'm so glad you okay." He said and hugged me.

"I like you." I whispered and he pulled away with a shit eating grin. He pulled me to him making me squeal. He than kissed me and I went wide eyed. I shut my eyes and kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I ignored the cheers and kept kissing him.

"Alright PG me and your brother are still here." Dad said when Daryl deepened the kiss. I pulled away smiling and he smiled. We all thought of a plan when the doors opened and smoke bombs came and I was grabbed. I was beaten and the guy Gaerth slid the knife on my breast and I screamed in pain. He licked the blade and I took my chance. I kicked him in the knee and hear a crack making him drop the knife. I picked the knife up and cut me free and kicked him in the face and he went unconscious. I ran out the room and killed anyone in my way. I found my group and they saw me and I snuck up behind the guard and slit his throat and he chocked for air. He fell and I stabbed him in the head. I grabbed the gun and cut them lose. We got the others and ran out grabbing the weapons. Carol came and helped and we got out and ran to the weapons spot. Glenn got our bags and I tackled Carol. She hugged me. We pulled away and Daryl hugged her and grabbed my hand.

"He didn't did he?" Glenn and Daryl asked and I said no. They hugged me and I hugged them. Carol said we had to see someone and we followed her. Sophia was there with Tyrese and Judy. I ran to Sophia and she tackled me crying.

"Oh baby girl I thought I lost you." I said and she said not yet. I got up with her in my arms still and kissed Judy on the head. She looks like Shane. Dad said she would still be in the family. We went to where they were staying and Daryl sat down and pulled me to his lap.

"Glenn knows?" He whispered and I said yeah.

"Tara heard the guys talking about it. I told them not to tell my dad." I said and he nodded and said I'm glad your okay.

"I'm glad your okay to." I said and kissed him. He smiled when I pulled away. We than packed and found a church and a man crying for help. I shot my cross bow and killed the two walkers. Sophia grabbed my bolts and came over to me.

"Thanks princess." I said and we all got inside and locked the doors. I went to the bell tower and kept watch. Daryl came up and and started kissing my neck and I moaned. I turned around and grabbed his kutt and pulled him to me kissing him.

------

"Ana could use some help." Abraham yelled up to me and I slipped my pants on and stood up and slipped my tank top on. Daryl had a shit eating grin on his face. I kissed him and went down. I grabbed my bag and went with the group. Daryl had came to. We heard Gaerth. So we went through the back.

"Oh Ana come out and play." He called out and I tensed up. Daryl put his hand on my lower back. I pointed and shot a guy in the head and he dropped dead.

"Gaerth is mine." I said and they nodded and went inside.  I kicked Gaerth's bad knee and he cried out falling to his knees.

"You came out to play." He said and I smirked pulling my machete out.

"Got anything to say other than you getting your men killed." I said and he kept a blank stare. I stabbed in the head and he fell to the ground. We than took the bodies outside and built a wall.

Barn

I was up top dangling upside down as Tyrese held my feet. I giggled as Sophia kept hitting my hair. My dad and Daryl walked in with some guy. I put my hand up for Tyrese to grab and he did and pulled me up. I went on beam and dangling upside down.

"Hello." I said and he let out a shriek jumping back. I giggled and Abraham came over and I lifted my legs and fell letting him catch me. He set me down and I walked over to Daryl and kissed him.

Morning.

We got to Alexandria and we stayed in one house for the time being. Daryl and I got a room and Carl shared with Judith.

Daryl's pov

She kissed me than moved and took my boxers off. She than crawled back up and moved her hand around my erection and I let out a moan when she started to massage it. She grabbed my erection and slide it in her mouth. She sucked me off and I moaned her name sending shivers down her spine. She took my erection out and and massage it more. She stripped slowly making me want to be inside her more than anything. I soon grabbed her and flipped us over. I went down and I kissed her thigh so softly as she shook for more. I than got closer and teased her by licking the out side.

"Please." She moaned out and I didn't need to think twice about it. I started to lick and suck on her clit.

"Oh god Daryl. Oh God yes." She moaned and she had orgasm and she got more wet. I pushed my tongue in and circled it around and she ran her hands in my hair and tugged. I pulled my tongue out and climbed up and entered her. I thrusted and she moaned. 

"Daryl." She moaned in pleasure and I moaned her name.

"Yes. Oh God Yes. Daryl." She moaned and arched her back and held on the bed. I went faster and harder making her moan in pleasure. Her nails went to my back and she dug them in my back making me groan.

2 weeks later.

"I'm going out on a run with the guys in an hour." Ana said walking into the kitchen.

"Alright be careful." I said and she smiled and kissed me. I pinned her to the counter and kissed her back. I lifted her up on the counter gripping her thighs. She ripped my button shirt opened and grabbed my belt and pulled me closer.

------

She got up pulling her pants on and smiled at me. I handed her, her shirt and she slipped it on. She put her hair up and bent down and kissed me bye. She grabbed her bag and cross bow and left.

Analicia's pov

We got to a Pharmacy and I grabbed three tests and put them in my bag. What Daryl and I have been sleeping together since the bell tower night. After getting what we need we headed back home. When I got to my house Daryl was working on his bike. I walked over and kissed his head and went inside the house. We have been living together for 2 weeks. I went to the bathroom and took the first test.

"Babe you okay?" Daryl called up to me and I said yeah. I sighed when I saw that it was positive. I went downstairs and he was grabbing a beer.

"Hey D, can you see your self having a kid?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"I mean I've always wanted one but now I'm not so sure because this world is shit." He said and I nodded.

"Why baby?" He asked and I tossed the box on the table. He looked at it than me than at it again. He set his beer down and pulled the stick out and went wide eyed. He put it down and getting up and walking over to me and kissing me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Daryl?" Carol called out and I pulled out and said kitchen. She walked in and smiled at us. She saw the box on the table than looked at me. I nodded yes and she squeal and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back.

2 months later.

"Babe I'm home." Daryl called out and I yawned and said bedroom. I was laying in bed tired. I was on watch for 12 hours. My dad and Carl know I'm pregnant as does the others. Carl is excited ad Daryl is. Maggie's pregnant to. Daryl walked in and smiled. He looked down to my stomach and his smile grew. He got in and pulled me to him.

"I hope Merle is watching over us." I whispered and he kissed my head and said he is.

( so I got bored of this one. This is now discontinued)