Grimes Daughter// Fan Fiction// The Walking Dead

Chapter 5

Daryl's pov

Her and I walked to the cafeteria and Michonne saw her.

"Ana what the hell happened?" She said and got up.

"The governor. I want to know everything and you two are going to tell me. If I have to beat the shit out of you to get it than so be it. Daryl open the door." She said and I opened it and she went in and I locked it. Michonne hugged her gently and Merle looked at her like it pained him seeing her like this.

"Daryl you can go. Come back in 2 hours." She said and I nodded and left her with them.

Analicia's pov

"Ana I'm so sorry." Merle said and I walked over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You can't tell them what I was talking about." I said and pulled away from him.

"I promise princess." He said and I nodded and they told me everything. Daryl came back 2 hours later and let me and Michonne out. I went to my cell and looked for my stash. I found my bowl and my bags of weed and went out to a tower. I sat down and smoked.

"Just like when you were a kid." Dad said and I looked up and he was standing there with Daryl.

"I hate pills and you know that." I said and he nodded and said I know.

"Than piss off." I snapped and he sighed and left. Daryl sat down and I gave him the bowl.

"Your my best friend right?" I asked and he said of course.

"If I told you something you can't tell my dad or the others." I said and he said of course.

"The governor had three guys rape me." I whispered and he went wide eyed.

"Ana I'm so sorry." He said and hugged me and I finally cried into his chest. I hate crying.

"Princess." Merle said and I pulled away and wiped my eyes. He sat down and I laid my head on his laid. We passed my bowl and talked. I eventually fell asleep.

Merle's pov

We laid her in the middle of the bed and laid on the out sides. She rolled snuggling into Daryl. I smiled and shut my eyes. They would make a cute couple. I soon fell asleep with revenge to kill the governor for what he did to my princess. I woke up to Ana jolting awake.

"Hey its okay." I said and bringing her to me and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I saw your dad. He was beating us again but than he stabbed me." She whispered and I stroked her hair and said she was safe now. She eventually fell asleep.

"She knew dad?" Daryl whispered and I looked at him.

"Yeah." I whispered and we went back to bed.

Analicia's pov

Daryl and I went with my dad to have a sit down. I was glaring at the the governors men and soon a walker came and I killed it and checked his pockets. I tossed Daryl the packs of cigarettes and the light to him and we sat down and smoked one together. One of the guys came over and bummed one. We talked about the past and I laid my head on Daryl's shoulder.

Back to the prison.

We got inside and I went to mine and Daryl's cell and put my cross bow and my machete up and sitting on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"You okay Ana?" Beth asked and I said yea just sore.

Fighting.

I ran inside when walkers came. I ran to get Glenn. I shook him awake and he coughed.