Grime Daughter// Fan Fiction// The Walking Dead

Chapter 3

Daryl's pov

Ana was on a run to get things as I hunted for the group. When I got back the sun was setting. I got into the house we are staying at. I didn't see Ana so now I was worried. The winter passed and we have been bouncing from house to house. I heard footsteps and the front door opened and Ana walked in with lots of bags.

"There's more outside." She said to Glenn and he went and got them.

"I found a mall just a mile away. I got food and clothes not to mention blankets and pillows and real tents." She said and they said thanks.

"How many walkers?" Lori asked and she said it was almost overrun.

"But me being the second best walker killer I killed them." She said and Glenn came in with the rest of the bags. She took a duffle bag and gave it to me.

"More cross bows and arrows for us. They had a weapon shop. Tomorrow I'm going back to get more. Glenn your going with me." She said and he said okay.

"Can I come?" Carl asked and she bent down in front of him.

"I got a big important job for you and Sophia okay." She said and Sophia went over to her.

"I want you to to protect your moms and the group. I got you two special weapons to do it okay." She said and looked at Carol and Lori for permission.

"No guns." They said and she nodded and grabbed the bag off her shoulder. She pulled out to knifes.

"Now I got target practice up stairs to teach you to use these. Now if a walker does come what do you do?" She said and Sophia said kill the brain.

"That's right princess. Now what about a bad guy trying to hurt you?" She asked and they looked their moms and they nodded.

"The heart than the brain so they don't come back to life." Carl said and she smiled.

"Good now let's eat and rest up. Tomorrow I will show you how to use these okay." She said and they nodded and hugged her.

"Lori I got some food that you might crave like when you was pregnant with Carl. I also grabbed things that I used to crave." She said and Lori smiled. She grabbed a pink bag and went over to her. She bent down and asked what she was craving. Lori whispered something and she pulled it out making Lori giggle.

We all ate and me and Ana got on the couch we pushed by the windows. She fell asleep right away in my arms.

Analicia's pov

Glenn and I left at sun rise and we ran through the town. Glenn saw the small herd and I grabbed him and we went through the alley. We killed the walkers back there and got to the mall. We got threw the back and we went to the weapons shop. We grabbed 20 bags and filled them up all the bags with the weapons and amo. I had a separate bag for the machetes, knifes and swords. We than got more clothes and food and left. We got back to the house by sun down. When we got there Daryl came out saying they found a prison.

"How many walkers?" Glenn asked as we set the bags down. I put the clothes with the other clothes and the food with the food.

"A lot in the yard but we can get the gate closed and kill them. Now that we got weapons we can do this." Dad said and I looked at Glenn and he looked at me.

"We cleaned out the weapon shop. We got 20 bags filled with weapons. One filled with swords, machetes and knifes. The rest are guns and amo. We also found more arrows for Daryl and Ana." Glenn said and we opened the bags.

"We may be able to go on another run after we take the prison. There was a Dick sporting goods across the street from that mall." I said and Daryl said no.