Grimes Daughter// Fan Fiction// The Walking dead

Chapter 2

Analicia's pov

I shot the walker with an arrow and Lori cried and I kicked it off her pulling my arrow out. A girl came on a horse with another.

"Lori and Ana Grimes?" She asked and I said yeah.

"Rick sent me he needs you. Carl was shot." She said and I jumped on the single horse and Lori got on with the girl. She gave Daryl directions and he told me to be safe. She road off and my horse ran after her. When we got to the farm the horse went up on its back legs and slammed down.

"You've road before this?" She asked as Lori ran to the house.

"Yeah when I was younger." I said and we put the horses up.

"You think I can use the horse after I check on my brother? My daughter is lost out in the woods. She's either alive or a walker." I said and she gave me a small smile and said yeah. We went inside and my dad hugged me sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him.

"He's strong dad he will pull through." I said and he sniffled.

"Who shot him?" I asked glaring at Shane. I pulled away still glaring at him.

"I did by accident. I shot a dear and didn't see the boy. The bullet went through the dear and hit the boy." A big guy said and I nodded.

"What kind of a gun and how far away were you?" I asked and he said a sniper, about 12 feet. I walked in to see an old man.

"Need any help I was a nurse before this?" I asked and he said yes. I rolled my sleeves up and helped. I went with Shane and Otis. I hit the cab and held on as Otis sped off.

Daryl's pov

"Where's Ana?" I asked when we got to the farm.

"Out getting medical supplies with Shane and Otis." Rick said ans we looked at him crazy.

"You let her go with a man she hates!" Carol yelled and I nodded in agreement.

"She's right Rick." Dale said and he said its done already. We waited hours til Shane came back with out Otis and Ana.

"Where is Ana and Otis?" Lori asked and Shane looked down.

"Otis didn't make it and I got separated from Ana." He said and as soon as he said that a crotch rocket came speed in and it was Ana. She swerved parking and jumping off and storming over to Shane. She snatched the bag and threw it to Rick.

"Get it to Herschel. You I'm going to stomp your ass." She yelled and shoved Shane.

"You killed Otis to save your own ass and left me behind. You have seriously crossed me to many fucking times." She yelled and punched him and he fell back. He pulled a gun but she kicked it out of his hand than kicked his face.

"That's enough. You have know right to accuse him." Lori snapped.

"Shut your whore mouth. I saved your ass back at the CDC so don't tell me what I got a right to do dumb whore." Ana yelled pointing at her and she shut up.

"You come near me and I'll put you down myself. Go near my brother I'll put down. And you even make one comment about how my father runs shit I'll fucking feed you to them walkers." She spat and he groaned in pain. A girl came out and dragged her inside to clean up. We starred at Shane and the women were in shock. Shortly after everyone calmed down we set up camp. Ana set up away from camp she even brought that bike up with her. I went over and she said you can set up here to. That what I did too.

"I want some fucking squirrel." She grumbled and I chuckled.

"We'll hunt first thing in the morning." I said and she nodded.