Grimes Daughter// Fan Fiction// The Walking Dead

Chapter 4

Daryl's pov

Carol was looking for Sophia when I found her sleeping in Ana's arms. I called Carol over and she sighed in relief and smiled. We let them sleep since Ana has been doing a lot of the runs alone and also hunting when I'm helping the group with something else.

Later.

Ana came over and everyone smiled at her.

"What?" She asked and Carl giggled.

"We saw you and Sophia sleeping." She said and Ana scratched her neck.

"Oh." She said and walked outside.

"She's still mourning Lilly." Beth said and Carol nodded and Carl ran after her.

"I miss the old Ana." Rick said and sighed.

"What was that Ana like?" Glenn asked and he pulled out a crumbled picture and slid over to him.

"What's on her?" He asked passing it around.

"Oil from my old car. It was a junker and Rick let her keep it and she worked on it day and night. We would always find her passed out in the front seat from working on it all night." Lori said and I gave the picture back to Rick.

"So she wasn't the racist hard ass we know now?" T-dog asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You can think my ex and his best friend for that." Ana said and we turned and saw here there with Carl.

"Don't blame other people for your mistakes Analicia." Lori said and I roll my eyes.

"How about you own your shit first. Like whose the real father of that baby? Or that fact that I have scars from you. Oh or how about the fact the you hate me because you didn't give birth to me." Ana snapped at Lori and she glared.

"You used to beat Ana?" Carol asked shocked and Rick stormed out side.

"Look what you did! You ungrateful bitch!" Lori yelled standing up and going to Ana.

"I would back up. Your pregnant but I will still hit you." Ana sneered and Lori back handed her hard to were she fell and her lip bleeding. I rushed to Ana because her temper is worse than Merle's. Lori went after Rick and I pulled Ana up and she wiped the blood off her lip.

Prisoners.

Analicia's pov

Daryl and I were with the prisoners and the black guy glared at me.

"Move one more step and you get an arrow in your leg." I sneered and he pulled his gun. T-Dog came and I felt eyes on me.

"Your a pretty thing." The man with the beard said and I gave a disgusted look at him

"Say another word and a bullet goes throw you head." T-Dog snapped at him. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. My dad showed up and told me to go. I left and went to mine and Daryl's cell. We took the desk out so it was more roomy for us. We also took the bunk apart and out the beds together so I was near him. He's my best friend and I wouldn't know what I would do with out him. I wonder if Nathan and Merle are alive. I told Daryl about them and he said his brothers name was Merle. Merle was a big brother to me and he loved Lilly. In fact he was her god father. He and her daddy taught her how to hunt by the age of 5. By 6 she was going hunting with them every weekend.

Later.

I was out in the yard with Maggie and I was trying to get Lori off her feet.

"Lori please sit I know this is the first time we got a safe place but your bigger now and we can't have you going in labor early. It will cause problems with your body." I said and she sighed.