《2》

Joshua William Dun was your typical good christian boy that went to church every sunday and wednesday, didnt have any tattoos or piercings and only liked girls, always listened to his parents and got amazing grades on tests. He always was a really good child growing up but in high school some things...changed, yes he still went to church every sunday and wednesday and still didnt have any tattoos, but he did get some piercings that his parents werent very fond of, he got small gauges and a tiny nose ring. On the days they went church he did have to take them out but right afterwards he put them back in. His mindset also changed about him just liking girls, he still liked them just not as much as he did when he was younger, he's never done anything with a girl, obviously, but he just didnt find them attractive, boys on the other hand...he found very attractive, especially this one particular boy named Tyler Joseph that went to the same high school as him. And oh joshua liked him, he was very different from all the other boys, his friend Matty Healy all he ever wore was black and always smelled like cigarettes and weed, but Tyler, well fuck, he never wore black, besides the black mascara on his gorgeous eyelashes, and he didnt ever smell like weed or cigarettes, he smelled like beautiful flowers. He wore skirts which not all boys ever did, he wore crop tops that showed his small little tum that joshua absolutely adored. Gosh joshua was falling hard for him, but he couldnt, he was christian, right?, but doesnt everyone always say that you should be loving someone?

A/N: i see the 1975 in 10 days fuck