Jaehyun

a/n: *Takes one glance at the picture* *Has to rethink whole bias list*

Jaehyun was at a small coffee shop, waiting for his drinks to be ready. It was his turn to get the drinks for NCT, dreading this day since it had waited about 30 or so minutes of his day. It was a nice day out, though, so that made up for it. As Jaehyun continued to wait, he tapped a small message to Taeyong that it might take longer than usual because there were a larger amount of people here than usual. Taeyong just sent a thumbs up, basically saying he understood. They were taking photo-shoot pictures for their new album that was coming out, but no one really knew when it was coming out.

It just was.

"(y/n)!" The barista called out. A small 'excuse me' was heard next to him, so Jaehyun moved out of the way and looked. it was a small girl, glasses covering a part of her face and her (h/c) styled by a beanie and some pigtails. Her white jeans seemed to go well with her flowy black top and her black combat boots, but she seemed out-of-place for some reason. (y/n) grabbed her drink and turned, only to accidentally bump into Jaehyun.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" she gasped, seeing his white shirt being ruined by some coffee. He just chuckled and smiled down at her, shrugging.

"It's alright. Do you mind getting me some napkins?" she shakes her head, quickly running over and fetching some napkins. She comes back, helping him wipe his shirt clean. She kept on apologizing, a small hue of pink forming on her cheeks. Jaehyun continued to stare at her, captivated by her adorable manner. Soon, the stain was dry, but the girl was still there, debating something in her mind.

"Here! It's not much, but i'm sure it'll cover up that nasty stain." She muttered, reaching into her sports bag and taking out a large, grey hoodie. He looked at her curiously, but didn't refuse the offer. It fit him a little small, but it wasn't that noticeable. 

"Thank you!"

"I'm (l/n) (y/n), nice to meet you!" she hummed, completely forgetting out her spilled coffee(and that she might have to get a new one to get through the day). 

"I'm-"

"Jaehyun!" The barista calls out. he chuckles and smiles down at her. 

"That's me." He weaves his way through the crowd, grabbing all of the coffee. He makes his way back at her and gives her one last bright smile. "I come every Friday, if you want this jacket back." Is the last thing he said before making his way out the door, a small but noticeable blush on his face.

Maybe these runs aren't so bad anymore.