Chapter 10-Welcome Back

I own only Jen.

Jen's POV-

I woke up in a soft bad. I took a deep breath and smelt the surrounding airs. It smelt like the Tower. I opened my eyes and saw that Loki was next to me in a pair of sweats with an arm wrapped around me. I just then realized I had a headache. I groaned and when I tried to move, something was limiting me. I looked down and gasped softly. There were numerous bandages wrapped around my body. "Shit," I cursed softly. I got out of bed and tried to remember the past night. I came to the Tower and passed out in front of Bruce and Loki then they started to clean me up. I regained consciousness after it was all over. I sprung to my feet when I remembered what I said. I paced the room and nearly lost my cool. I was about to punch the wall when I turned and saw Loki there. I took a closer look at him.

He had bags under his eyes. The cloths he was wearing were small, like extra small. I shook my head sadly. I had hoped that he would have gotten better, but he didn't. I silently got dressed and left the room.

I went to one of the kitchens and grabbed a dozen or so bottles of vodka. I then to the elevator to one of the gyms. I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. I looked towards the ceiling before saying something. "Umm, JARVIS? Are you working?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, of course," a polite British voice answered.

I grinned. "Cool," I responded with the happiness of little kid. "Hey you do me a favor?" I requested.

"If it is within my capabilities," he told me.

"Could you put a list of the most popular emo bands? Ones where the drums are really loud," I said.

It half a second, a list of bands were in front of me. I looked through the list and saw that a band called Black Veil Brides was second. "Could you list their songs?" I asked JARVIS.

"Certainly," he replied.

I looked through the list and a song jumped out at me. It was called 'Knives and Pens.' I shrugged and requested that JARVIS play it on the highest setting and on repeat. Once the music started I open the first bottle.

I took a large swig and coughed and gagged as it burned my throat. I shook my head to try to relieve the pain. I took a couple more sips and got used to the burn. I stood up and strolled to the first punching bag. I put down the bottles and swayed in time with the music. Once I was used to the beat, I started to punch.

I was unaware as the hours passed by. I grew used to the pounding music and the numbing of the alcohol. I went through all the bottles and multiple bags. I punched the final bag off its chain and I sighed. "Damn," I swore.

I walked over to one of the walls and slid down. I knocked my head on the wall and groaned. Just then, someone walked in.

Steve's POV-

I woke up and looked at Tony beside me. I smiled and slid out of bed. "When Tony wakes, tell him I'm in the gym," I asked JARVIS softly.

"Of course," he told me right away.

I smiled and strolled to one of the gyms close by. As I got closer, I heard loud music coming from it. I frowned and wondered if Clint was training solo again. Perhaps I could join him. As I got closer and closer the music grew to an even louder volume. I looked through the window and saw someone sit down and lean their head against the wall. I went through the doors and gasped. "Jen!" I exclaimed. I rushed over to her. It was just then that I saw the bottles littered around the floor. I frowned once more. I slowed down. "Are you alright?" I asked her cautiously

She nodded. "Of course," she told me, with a hardly noticeable slur to her words.I flinched at the strong stench of alcohol on her.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned.

"Why do you presume that?" she replied harshly.

"Because there are almost around a dozen of Tony's strongest vodka. And they are all empty," I told her.

She got to her feet slightly swaying. "It takes more than a bit of alcohol to get me drunk," she smirked.

Just then an ear-splitting alarm went off.

She clutched her ears. "What is that?" she howled.

"There has been a code C," JARIVS told us.

"There is a Chitauri found," I shouted. "I have to go."

I ran to the door and turned around, "By the way," I told her. "Welcome back."

Jen ran up to me. "Rogers," she ordered. "Bring me the alien to me. Alive."

"What for?" I frowned.

"Just do it," she told me harshly.

A/N-I'm back! Sorry for taking so long. I have a lot of other things to do, but I will definitely continue. I think that there will only be like 5 or so more chapters till it's over. Comment and/or vote please!