Chapter 1-Time Travel

I own only my characters. They'll be obvious, don't worry.

Jen's POV-

I took one look at the device in my hand. I swallowed and looked at my friend beside me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him. "You know you'll die," I reminded him.

He shrugged. "True, but so what? I mean, you are the only one to know how this thing works. I just got you the parts. Even when they torture me, they won't get any smarter," he told me.

I looked at him once more. He had been through so much. I only hope that he will die a painless death. I stepped to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Your mom and dad would be so proud of you," I muttered.

He gave me a small smile. "I know." He handed me my bag. "Now go," he insisted. "They'll be here soon."

I looked at him once more. I nodded briskly and watched as he pulled out his gun and got into a shooting stance. I pressed the button when he turned the gun to his head. I disappeared as he pulled the trigger. The tears started right away. I felt my body being pulled back through time and the cool tears runing down my face.

I stopped moving and looked around. There was a woman, a guy in a suit, a guy in a purple shirt, a guy with his pants at his bellybutton, a guy in a casual clothes, and two guys in capes. They latter two were holding a capsule with a blue cube in it. They all turned on me and looked at me wide eyed. The woman and one of the guys both pulled out a gun. I laughed as they cocked it. "Come on," I said. "You wouldn't want to kill your greatest ally. I mean without me, you all die."

Just as I finished talking I moved fast. I dropped the device and grabbed the man's gun. I shot the device to dust, dropped the gun, and raised the hand not carrying the duffle bag. "Why din't you take me in then?" I said with a smirk.

A/N-Well, I'm writing this because I've been awake too long. Also this had been on my mind for a while. Hope you enjoy!