Chapter 6

Riley's PoV
I ask Richelle to come in our office because I need to sort this out between her and Amanda.
"I asked you in here because you need to sort this out between you and Amanda," I tell her.
"What no she tried to steal my fiancé," she yells at me.
"Well your going to have to because she's stay-" I say before I get cut off.
"She's not staying is she?" She asks me.
"Look Richelle she is!" I mutter.
"WHAT NO!!!" She yells at me again.
"Richelle calm down at least she's not staying with you," I say trying to calm her down.
"Who's she staying with then" she asks me.
"Urm Amy!" I answer her.
"That's my cousin I go over her house nearly everyday." She yells at me again.
Richelle leaves.
Amanda's PoV
That's right I'm back and this time me and Noah are going to be together not Richelle and Noah.
Michelle's PoV
"You said we were getting a pug not a Poneraniam," Eldon yells at me which makes me scared.
"I know but I'm not living my life with a dog I never wanted" I answer back.
"Get rid of it I don't care about your opinion anymore" he tells me which makes me cry.
I leave and decide to go to Riley's house, she always makes me feel better.
" where are you going now," Eldons says.
"Out of this house," I tell him in between crying.
I run to Riley's house still crying and when I get there I knock on the door.
'Knock knock knock'
Riley opens the door which makes me jump because I was sat on the step for a few minutes now.
"Awe Michelle what's wrong, come in" she tells me.
"Me and Eldon had an argument and I left," I explain.
"Well I understand you can crash at my house for a few nights,"
"Thank you, but I'm scared that he'll brake up with me."I explain.
A/N chapter 6, let me know what you think💜
Questions
Do you think Eldon will brake up with Michelle?
Do you think Amanda and Richelle will ever make up and become friend?
Let me know what you think in the comments,
Thank you for your support! 😊❤️