Chapter 4

Riley's PoV
So me and James are walking into studio-A, as we enter we stop to see all of A-troupe there.We then realise that we are late but oh well I only took an hour to get ready this time.
"Hey guys, Riley and James are here," Michelle says.
" Chris how are you?" I say ignoring everyone else rushing past to give Chris a hug.
" Miss Kate Is why you called us here" I ask her.
" not exactly but guys Chris is our new choreographer," miss Kate answers.

James' PoV
As soon as miss Kate said that I'm so confused.I'm the only choreographer here so why is Chris taking over.
"Urm miss Kate, I'm supposed to be choreographer so what's going to happen to me?" I ask miss Kate. " that's why I was thinking you could do b-troupe choreography and then Michelle do J-troupe choreography" miss Kate answered.
"Ok that's fine with me," me and Michelle say at the same time.
"Guys there is something I would like to tell you, I'm leaving the next step because I got a job in England at a studio called superstar" miss Kate explains.
"That's the studio I was working in Kate," says Chris.
Richelle's PoV
When Miss Kate said that she's leaving Was devastated she has been at the next step for years she is the next step.
"That means someone needs to take my place," Miss Kate says. As soon as miss Kate says that my hand shoots up.
"Ok then Richelle is taking my place, Riley are you ok with that?" Miss Kate asks Riley.
"Yeah of course I am," Riley answers.
I'm soooo happy!! 😊
A/N  let me know what you think.
Thanks for your support ❤️