Chapter 7

The Next Day
Richelles PoV
I'm in my room doing my make-up and getting my dance clothes on ⬇️

The Next Day Richelles PoV I'm in my room doing my make-up and getting my dance clothes on ⬇️

And all I can hear is Noah yelling at me to hurry up.
"Hurry up I don't have all day!!!" Noah yells for the tenth time (that's not exaggerating).
"I'm coming," I yell back.
I run downstairs as fast as I can to join Noah in the living room ⬇️

We jump in the car and I place my bag between my feet. When we arrive Noah goes into studio-B to find James to talk to him about something.
I walk into studio-A to find Michelle dancing to one of my favourite songs, say you won't let go by James Arthur (music above) and it's really emotional. Suddenly the music stops, and Michelle tucks her head in her knees and is gripping them with her arms and then she starts crying.
"Awe Michelle come sit in the office and Riley will be there as well, we will just talk before rehearsals start, yeah come on Michelle," I tell her trying to comfort her.
"Thank you so much for this Richelle"Michelle says while crying.
"It's a pleasure Michelle," I tell her.
Michelle explains everything to me and Riley and then when she finishes explaining things she says,
"I know what I have to do,"
" as long as he doesn't hurt you," Riley tells her.
"Okay, I'll let you know what happens,"she says before she leaves the office.
"Wait Michelle do you want a lift?"Riley asks her.
"Urm no thanks I'll walk," she says before she leaves.
Michelle's PoV (special)
That was a really nice thing what Riley and Richelle done for me. I am so lucky to have people like that in my life.I was walking down a street and I turned a corner so I was on Cheshire road and I saw a mysterious man dressed in black so I crossed onto the other side of the road. Then he starts following me and I become really scared so I yell,"who are you and stop following me!!!!😡"
All of a sudden the guy picks me up and puts me in the van.
A/N a cliffhanger hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know what you thought,and I know it's rubbish 😶
Questions
What do think will happen to Michelle?
Who do think took her?
Why do you think they took her?
Are her and Eldon going to make up?
Comment what you think❤️
What do you want to happen