Chapter 11

Giselle's POV
Tomorrow it's my little boy's (Leo)birthday and he's 3 years old. We're throwing a massive birthday party and inviting everyone we know.were inviting everyone from the next step, his friends and some of Ava's so she's got someone to play with.Richelle's making the cake for me, Riley and Michelle are buying the decoration, James and Eldon are putting the decoration up and me and west are doing the presents.
A few hours later
"Come on Leo time for bed," I tell him.
"Okay mummy,"
We walk into his room and I tuck him in bed.I sit on the edge of his bed and say,"if you sleep all night the birthday fairy will come and bring you all your presents."
A few minutes later I said that he's fast asleep.
I walk downstairs and James and Eldon are setting up the decoration that Riley and Michelle bought today while Leo was at pre-school.west is setting out the presents that I bought last week and the ones he got today.Thats when I think and I remember we've forgot something. The Balloons, Great, I grab my coat and keys and open the door when west stops me.
West's POV
"Urm where you going Ellie?" i ask her. Ellie is her nickname I gave her.
"I'm going shop because someone forgot the balloons I told them to get while they was out buying presents, Urm I wonder who that was, West.
"Sorry," I say apologising.
Giselle runs out the door and I get a call, I look at my phone and it's Stephanie calling me.
S for Stephanie and W for west.
S-hey west I heard that it's your little boy's birthday tomorrow.
W-who told you that and so why do you care.
S-doesn't matter and why didn't you invite me?
W-because I'm not your friend anymore, especially what you did.
S- why what did I do to you then,
W-you cheated on me with Charlie from b-troupe
S- oh yeah sorry about that. But we're not together anymore.
W- it's fine, because I've got a wife and 2 kids so it's not like I'm missing you or anything
S-okay byes
W-byes then
"Who was that bro,"James asks me.
"Stephanie, asking why she weren't invited to the party tomorrow but please don't tell Giselle I don't want her to get worried or anything" I ask them.
"Don't tell me what," she asks me and suddenly my heart misses a beat.
"Urm that we forgot the Lego castle for Leo's main birthday present." I tell her.
Giselle's POV
I know that's it there's something else that he's hiding from me.
The next day
Today is Leo's birthday and I want everything to be perfect. I need to go and get him and Ava up so he can be eating his breakfast before everyone arrives.
This is my plan, so I wake the kids up and they come downstairs and while there eating there breakfast in the kitchen everyone arrives and waits in the living room, then Ava goes in and a few minutes later I bring Leo in and they all sing happy birthday and we get on with the party.
A/N hoped you liked it let me know what you think, 💕