Chapter 10

(Ignore the Bryles its meant to say Nochelle sorry)
Richelle's POV
"Morning Noah," I say to him as he walks down the stairs.
"Morning Richelle," he says to me.
"Me, Riley,Michelle,Giselle and Amy are oink shopping for the wedding and getting dresses," I tell him as I put my coat on.
"The weddings not for a couple of months though," he tells me.
"I know but I like to get everything now so nothing bad happens,"
"Oh," he replies.
I leave to go to Michelle's house where were meeting and there were going Starbucks then into the shopping centre.when I arrive at Michelle's the doors open so I walk in to find everything all over the place, the girls that are coming are running up the stairs and Michelle is sat in the floor crying and when in look up from Michelle and I see Daniel.Wait Daniel is the one who took her the first time.
"Get of her and get out of this place." I tell him.
"Ah Richelle I've been expecting you." He says.
I call Eldon,Noah, James and all the boys to come and get him out of here.
A few minutes later
James, Eldon,Noah,west and all the boys rush in.
Theo,Luke,John from lost and found are there too.Theo,Luke,John and the other boys go upstairs and James,Eldon,Noah and west stay down here trying to get Daniel out of here.
Eldon's POV
I can't believe Daniel tried to take Michelle again, it's not right, if it happens again the police are getting involved in this.Michelle needs to come and live with me not with Riley and James.I will take more care of her, I mean James is my best friend and Riley is Michelle's best friend but I will be with her all the time but not literally all the time but like not leave at home on her own.
"Hey Michelle come back to my house but I need to talk to you about something important." I whisper.
Me and Michelle leave to go to my house, when we arrive Michelle sits on the couch watching TV while I make hot chocolates for us both.
"Thanks, what did you want to talk to me about?"she asks me.
I ask,"since what happened with Daniel and I want you to be safe, and I'm sorry about the argument over a dog, that's why there is something I need to tell you and something i need to show you."
"Okay show me what you need to show me first then tell me,"she demands.
"Okay let me go and get it" I say.
I go upstairs to my bedroom where it is.⬇️

(Ignore the pug I couldn't find a Poneraniam)Michelle's POV I don't know what Eldon wants to show me but I'm actually nervous

Michelle's POV
I don't know what Eldon wants to show me but I'm actually nervous.Here Eldon comes now, wait what's that in his arms.
"Here you are, I got it you to show you how much I'm sorry and how much I care about you,"
"Aww Eldon thank you" I thank him.
"And since we're together and married, do you want to come back and live here again?"He asks me.
"I don't know I'll have to think about that"I tell him.
I leave to go back to the house I'm sharing with Riley and James.
"Wait Michelle Michelle," He says trying to stop me but it's too late. I want to go back and live with him but I don't want another argument with him.
'Beep beep beep,'
I wonder who's texting me now,
(M❤️ for Michelle and E💕 for Eldon
E💕-Hey Michelle I'm sorry if I scared you.
M❤️-Hey Eldon, you didn't scare me, it's just it worried me going back.
E💕-is it because of the argument we had before.
M❤️- yeah but I do want live with you that's why I'm saying yes I will live with you Eldon.
End of conversation.
Im so excited going back living with Eldon it's going to be the best but at least I don't have to move loads from this house because most of my stuff is still at Eldons.
A/N hope you liked it let me know what you think.❤️