-Travis- Thank you.

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm standing in front of my fridge to get something to eat but I'm doing this instead. It's also a school day! Ew.

Your POV

I walk down the hallway and everyone makes room for me. Most are standing in fear, some are in amazement, and some are in disgust. The Black Rose, have you heard of her? The one who always gets her way and never let's anything stand in it? The one who rules the school? The one who doesn't listen to anybody? Well, if you haven't, look in the mirror! It's you... just kidding haha it's me. You may be asking, how did I get in this position? Well, to put it short, I beat the two Alpha wolves and four leaders of the mei'fwas. Both groups said if I can defeat both, I'll become the best rank in the school. And, as you can see, I did. Not everyone respects me, but I can scare them into positions in life. The only people I've ever hung out with was--

"(Y/N)!" I heard a faint male voice call for me. I roll my eyes. Everyone gasps as I turn around. Haha, drama.

"Hey! W-Wanna hang out after--"

"After you go find Dante and leave me alone? Sure! Bye Travis." I spin around and left.

I heard footsteps coming for me. Then, the person begins to start running. I turn around to see a short black haired girl.

"That wasn't nice! You should go apologize!"

"What if I don't want to? Turn around and go find your boyfriend. Oh wait! He's in college, right? Let me rephrase that, get lost."

I hear sobbing as the girl runs away. Wow, talk about sensitivity. I finish walking to my class. Homeroom. I hate this one. You maybe thinking:

"Why? You don't even do anything there."

Thats true, but it's the people in here with me like--

"KATELYN! Why were you absent yesterday?! I was dyinggg!" Aphmau and Katelyn.

"Aphmau~chan! You weren't dying! Kawaii~chan gave you cookies that day, remember?" Ugh, her.

And the worst of all:

"DANTE! I said hi to her and she said hi back and now I don't know what to do! HELP ME!" The 'innocent little cinnamon roll' as the author likes to call him, Travis. And Dante, those two are stuck together like a chair and a desk. But the chair can always move to a dining table or something, it doesn't need to stick with the desk.

Fun fact, I had a bit of history with hem. As in, a childhood with them. As in: I used to date one of them. Could you guess who it was?

Ding ding ding! Correct! Travis. Honestly, I used to be like him in freshman year. Shy, anti-social, dependent. Because of our similar personalities, we met and became best friends. Later on, Dante played match maker and we started dating. I guess Travis was too naïve (still is), because around our 7-8th date, he said he had feelings for Katelyn and asked me for advice. And you know what I did? I smacked him in the face and left. Yup. Then I never hung it with them again. Later on, I became like this, and I'm glad I did. He's been trying to hang out with me ever since.

Huh? I'm being too harsh?

What makes you say that?

Shut up!

After homeroom, I walk outside because I'm bored, not bothering to listen to the teachers calling after me to go to class. I hear laughing and screaming.

"S-STOP! P-p-pl-please!"

"Shut it wimp!"
It was a bunch of random werewolves whose names I don't bother to remember. I was gonna let it go.. but...

"(N/N)! Dante! Anyone! HELP!" (N/N)?

*flashback*

"Hey Travis!" I say in excitement as I catch up to him in the halls.

"Hey (N/N)!" I look at him, confused.

"(N/N)?"

"W-Well yeah! A cute name f-for a cute girl!" 

"Awhh! Travis!"

END OF FLASHBACK.

Next thing I know, I'm telling the werewolves to piss off and get lost. I punch one and they all scurried away. I sigh and turn over to Travis. He's scrunched up in he corner he was beat up in, feat written all over his face.

"Y-You're not gonna tell me to leave?"

"You've just been beaten up. Cmon, I'll take you to the nurse's office." I sigh as I lend out a hand. He let's out a huge smile and grabs it. I pulled him up, then he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you."

-----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 790

Hey! This chapter started at 6:28 am and ended at at 3:08 pm. Damn you school! Haha, see you guys later!
                                                             -Aqua