-Dante- Never Again.

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name

---------- I'm too lazy to finish this line

Your POV

Winter passed. Flowers were blooming, sun is out, birds are chirping, and I am smiling. No, I'm not smiling because the season changed. It's because it's Dante and my anniversary! 3 years of dating were the 3 best years of my entire life! Oh gosh, what if he proposes? Well... I asked Katelyn about it and she said:

"He's too much of a wimp to do it, so you do it if you wanna get married to him."

And you know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do! Well, not exactly. It'll be like a promise ring! I go to the jewelry store and find two rings. One for me, one for him! It'll be perfect, like my life will. Once I pay for them, I go out and find him something red, which happens to be another jacket. Hey! You can never have too many jackets! I pay for that too and buy myself some ice cream. Once I'm done with that, I go and find a cute outfit. Done! Ok, now to surprise him!

I go up to his house door, only to see it was open.

Weird, he never leaves it open.

I go in to see the house is lighted up. The living room is tidy but has pizzas all over the floor, as usual. Nothing seems out of place... but...

I pick it up. A pink headband. I've never worn this in my life, and I'm pretty sure Dante wouldn't either. I know for a fact he wouldn't give me a gift like this, he would usually wrap it up and present it to me in front of everyone to show he's a good boyfriend. It couldn't have been Garroth, Laurance, or Travis'...
Whose is it?

Ok, maybe I'm over exaggerating.

Maybe Aphmau came over to hang out with Garroth or Laurance and left this here?

No, Aphmau would usually wear an accessory that's purple. She always does.

I drop all my items except for the box that has his promise ring in it. I'm already wearing mine.

I go down the hallway and hear faint giggling. No ones room is lit up but Dante's. I go towards Dante's room to see his red jacket on the floor in front of his door. What?! He never takes it off, even if its hot!

The giggling gets louder, only to be shushed. I burst into the room to see Dante with no shirt and...

Nicole making out. Dante has her pressed up against her bed, both pairs of eyes closed as their lips connect.

I gasp out in horror. Dante immediately opens his eyes and sits up.

"(Y-Y/N)? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"And aren't you supposed to be a loyal boyfriend? No, as you can see I'm not at work! I am literally standing right in front of you. I took the day off to spend time with you, but I already see you're busy."

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Nicole grasps my arm. I jerk away from her.

"No! I won't! You know why?! You didn't wait for me when Dante shoved his tongue into mouth like a loyal best friend would do! You're dead to me." I face Dante.

"And you." I walk towards him. I take out the promise ring and show it to him.

"You know what this is?"

"I-It's a promise ring. You always wanted one."

"It has one quality you don't. Sticking to it's word." I shoved the ring down his throat.

"I won't care if you die."

I chuck the hard box of the ring at Nicole's head, hard.

"Listen up, b****es. I don't want to see any of you near me ever again. If I do, I'll make your lives a living h*ll."

Dante got the ring out of his throats and spit it to the side, running towards me as I'm about to leave.

"(N-N/N)! Please! Give me another chance!" I laugh. A genuine, whole-hearted laugh. He looks at me, confused.

"Never Again."

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 700

Wow, savage. Good job, reader. 10/10 you gave what Dante deserves. Ok, gtg do homework. BAI!
                                                  -Aqua