-Daniel- Tell Me Your Problems

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your name

(N/N) - Nick name

(F/C) - Favorite color
----------------------------------------------------
Your POV

My (F/C) tail swishes happily behind me as I walk down the hall with my best friends Dottie, Rylan, and my bestest friend: Daniel. He's always been there for me and have even defended me, even if it meant hurting himself in he doing. We've been friends ever since:

"Hah, what's a little pup like you doing alone? Come with us and we can have some fun!" Some senior werewolves flirt. I close my locker and face both of them.

"I-I'm fine. I should be heading to class, and you guys should too." I gripped my books and walked away, only to be pulled back by my sleeve.

"Come on! We promise! You're in for a real treat."

"Like I said, I'm fine." The first boy looked at the other. The other just smirked.

"We tried to ask you nicely. Now I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." The same guy pushes me against the wall and the other makes sure no ones looking.

"No! Let me go, please!" He smacks me. He leans in to kiss me... but--

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I hear. The guy releases me and faces the source of the voice. I see a boy with an unusual shade of green hair, tail, and ears. His blue eyes look at me, then at the other guy again. I look to see guy #2, but I guess he ran away.

"What happens if I don't?"

"OH LOOK THERES A WIENER SALE IN THE CAFETERIA!"

"WHERE?!"

The savior guy takes my hand and runs, and I follow. We run outside and I hug him.

"Thanks."

"N-No problem."

"I'm (Y/N), you?"

"Daniel,"

END OF FLASHBACK

He later introduced me to Dottie and Rylan. And after a year of all of us sticking together, it isn't surprising hat I have developed feelings for him.

But ever since that Ein became Alpha, all three of them have been acting weird.

Whenever I see them, they have dirt and scratches all over their uniforms. I've had to stitch them up 4 times now.

Whenever we walk down the hallway, people point at them and laugh. Some even have an evil smirk. It's a bit scary.

I always ask Dottie about it. All she does is laugh and reassure me it's fine.

I'm pretty sure it's not.

Whatever, back to the present.

The bell rings and I smile at them.

"Gotta get to Mathmatics. See ya!"

"Bye (Y/N)!" They all yell. Weird enough, I'm the only one in the group who has a different schedule.

I sigh and walk to my class, plopping down on my chair, waiting for class to begin.

---timeskip--

I walk to our meeting place. Strangely enough, only Dottie and Rylan were there. Dottie gasps and runs up to me (it translated to Mexico XD)

"(N/N)! Have you seen Daniel?!"

"No, he's in your class! Where did he go?"

Rylan groans.

"That's what we've been trying to find out! Wait, let's all split up and try and find him. It'll be easier this way. If you find him, come back to the meeting place and text us!"

"Ok!" And with that, I sprinted off.

---timeskip---

"DANIEL! DANIEL! DANIEL, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell as I run outside. I've checked the whole inside, so he had to be out here!

"DANIEL!" I yell again, running towards the soccer field.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I hear faintly.

"Daniel? Daniel! I'm coming!" I say. I run in the middle of the field, to see Daniel on the ground in front of the bleachers, all beat up.

I go on my knees and inch closer to him.

"Daniel? What happened?"

"Nothing.. i-it's fine, I'm fine." He reassures, as he tries to stand up, only resulting to plopping back down.

"No, please, tell me, what happened?" Fortuitously, two werewolf girls walk up to us.

"Oh! You guys! Can you help me and my frie--"

"EW! No! Why would we help an omega?"

"Yeah, let's go." They said, walking away from us in disgust. I look at Daniel.

"Y-You're omega?"

"Yeah... but don't worry! It's not a big of a dea--"

"What do you mean 'it's not a big of a deal'?! Your all beat up! No wonder your uniform is always scratched up."

"...fine you caught me.." he said, tears forming.

"It's been a huge deal. Rylan, Dottie, and myself have been beat and teased constantly."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't want you to worry, plus, if we did tell you, you would be bullied too."

"Oh Daniel..." I said, hugging him.

"Next time, tell me your problems."

I felt a pair of lips on mine. Daniel's. I kiss back, then he pulls away.

"Thank you...."

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 820

WASSUP?! MY SCHOOL IS DOING TESTING AND IM DYING OF BORDEM. I wrote this in class and then published it... now. Haha, see you guys later! BYE!
                                                 -Aqua