-Blaze- SCIENCE!

Things you'll need to know:

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nick Name
----------------------------------------------------

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHO TO DO A ONE SHOT WITH! COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

Your POV

I walked down the hallway with my best friend, Aphmau.

"I-I don't know what to do!" She cried as she told me about her 'date'. Garroth, Laurance, Ein, and Kai are jerks. I can't believe I used to date Kai :/. Good thing I broke up with him.

The bell rang, signifying we had to go home.

"Sorry, Aphmau. Hope you feel better. See you tomorrow!" I yell as I walk away from her, walking home. My brother, Laurance, catches up to me and walks with me.

"Soo... how's Aph?" I glare at him.

"After stalking her and using her? Sorry, I don't think she is. Now, whose fault is that?" I walk faster. He sighs and catches up to me once again.

"Ughh! I don't stalk her!"

"Say that to your many pictures of her on your wall."

"..." I finally go home. I sigh as I walk up to my room, dropping my bag and taking out my homework.

(Pick your room, it's in your favorite color)

Or

After doing Math and Biology, I groan to see a subject I absolutely suck at

After doing Math and Biology, I groan to see a subject I absolutely suck at. Science.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy..." I whine. I can't do this!

But I know someone who can.

I get out my phone and call her immediately.

Ring ring ring.

"(Y/N)?" I heard. I smiled, she actually picked up!

"Aphmau! Sorry it's bad timing, but can you help me with homework? I really suck at this subject and if I do it by myself I'll get detention because the teacher will think I didn't listen!"

"...I can't, sorry. I know someone who can, though."

"You do?!"

"Yeah, let me send him your address, and he should be there in about 3 minutes. Just a tip, take down all your windows before they get shattered."

"Okay, thanks!"

"Bye."

I start taking down the windows. Laurance looks at me like I was crazy, but I ignore him and continue. Once I finish, I hear an 'awh...' outside. I open my door to see--

"Blaze?!" I yell, grabbing his attention. Gosh darn it Aphmau! I thought I told you I could barely speak around him!

"Hey! Aphmau told me that like you needed help in science, so like I got here and I'm gonna help you! By the way, your house really needs some windows. Preferably breakable ones." He noted. I just nodded.

"Come on, let's go upstairs to my room." I grab his hand and drag him upstairs. Laurance, again, gives me the look. I roll my eyes and finally reach my room. I sat at my desk and got out my science homework.

"So--"

"WOAHHH! YOUR BED IS SO SOFT!" He gasps in amazement as he jumps onto my bed. I chuckle at his cuteness-- I mean, what?

"T-Thanks, but we should really get back to homework." He does nothing and starts playing with my pillows.

"Correction: let's get back to--"

"SCIENCE!" He yells as he throws my pillow in the air, going towards my desk.

"So, what do you need help with?"

"Uh, everything."

"Oh! In that case....."

--timeskip--

"Oh, everything makes so much sense! Thanks Blaze!" I squeal as I hug him in appreciation. I blush and pull away as fast as possible.

"No problem! See you tomorrow, I gotta  go now." He goes downstairs and I sigh. Wow, he's cute and smart!

EXTENDED ENDING

I take it back, I got a D.
-------------------- (too lazy to finish line)

Word count: 603

Hey! Umm.. I really have nothing to say. Oh! Go request people for you guys to be with, I'm really running out! Thanks!
                                                -Aqua