Just An Ordinary Demon (Part 3)

Darks POV
As I lay across the mess that is my bed listening to 'Take it out on me from Thousand foot krutch', I can't help thinking about that girl from earlier. Today was pretty average except for her. Why was I so drawn to her? "Ughhh you're so fucking pathetic Dark, just forget about her already!". So I shifted to the living room to watch some T.V., as usual there was nothing on to watch so I just left it on the food network. I might be a demon but I really do love cooking. Its my escape from everything that's going on around me. I've cooked so many delicates like crepes filled with diced custard apples garnished with a little coconut rum, prepared crown of lamb and even tried my hand at Chicken Cor Don Blue. I haven't used my kitchen in years though. Just not as enthusiastic as I use to be.
I turned the channel and came across a love scene that was playing on Lifetime, and the girl reminded me of HER. My mystery girl was way hotter, yes, but yet the resemblances was there. Watching this my hand made its way down my belly and towards my pants. I reached my hand in and started rubbing along my already semi erect dick. As the scene got hotter her image flashed cross my mind even more vividly, I closed my eyes as tight as I could and cursed this feeling. When I opened them, she was there....standing in front of my sofa...dressed in this naughty red and black bustier that made her Breast look even bigger...fuller....how I wanted to suck on them, fondle them and make her moan from the pleasure I would give her. This lingerie she had on showed off every piece of her curves...Fuckkkkk I wanna touch her!!
I started to stroke even faster now. My hand going up and down my rock hard shaft, I could feel I was getting close.
When I reached for her she turned to move from me exposing the back view of the outfit. Her ass was so fucking plump and bite-able, I moaned as i my climax came and slouched back into my sofa with my eyes closed. Exhausted and relived I open my eyes to find she was gone. Thanks a lot brain.....i said sarcastically. "Fuck it! Now I've got to see her!!" what am I doing I laughed to myself. "Let's see where this goes..", as I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.

Kristy's POV
Finally after a long days work I'm home! "I'm frigging exhausted!!". I literally never had a chance to sit down all day and now I'm super tired and my feet ache!! I hobble my swollen feet to the fridge and pulled out a yogurt pouch, took up a spoon and headed to my room. In heres colder than usual... Anyway I'm too Damn tired to care. Throwing myself on my neatly purple and green comforter sheets, I remembered that creepy guy from earlier. He was SO DAMN CREEPY! I mean who is that rude to intentionally stare into a strangers face, knowing its making them uncomfortable.... That's so evil! He was cute though, I thought, a slight blush appearing on my cheeks. Sure he looked just like any other handsome guy but he was slightly different....he had a rugged look as well. His face was so subtle with short brown hair running along the nape of his neck. A stubbley 5 o clock shadow haunted his strong and masculine jawline. He wore glasses but didn't look like no nerd to me! He was built, not too muscular but enough to see that in a fight he could hold his own. The black v neck t-shirt he had on looked one sized to small for him but really displayed his back muscles well. I overheard him talking to his self, pretty sure he was saying bitch a lot. "Huh?". And his voice....OMG his voice was like a rich dark chocolate melting itself onto the sweetest strawberry you could ever find. I found myself drooling at the thought. "What the hell Kristy???!" I had to snap outta it. I didn't even know this guy yet I remember every little thing bout him. I stared at my bedroom window in deep thought. "Wait a minute....didnt I close that before I left"!!