Just An Ordinary Demon (Part 5)

Narrators POV
Kristy stood there bewildered, angry and scared all at once. She didn't know how the guy got into her home and more importantly how the hell did he just teleport in the front of her?! "W-wh-what are you?" Kristy asked shaking. "Don't you listen!....*sigh* my name is Dark and how I did that was none of your business.". *SLAP!!* Kristy's right hand made contact with the side of Darks face."I don't care who you are! GET OUT NOW! ".Stunned, that she was even able to get such as strong hit off him so quickly, he stumbled back whiles holding his now burning cheek. A smirk tugged at the sides of his mouth. He grabbed Kristy's wrist and pulled her close....'Damn she feels just like I thought she would' he thought to his self. This thought mad him angry. Angry that he was so enamored with THIS girl. He tightened his grip. Kristy groaned out in pain and struggled to break free from his grip but to no avail. Her free hand was soon enough captured and she was completely defenseless.
Dark stared at the girl in his arms, caught in a trance of her big hazel brown eyes, tears streaming down her beautiful face and in that moment he lost control. He smashed his lips against hers, not caring that she squirmed to get away from it. After a brief struggle Kristy gave in as well. Relaxing her body she submitted to him. Dark felt her relaxed as he pushed her up against the table behind her. Finally he was able to touch her, feel her, caress her and kiss her. Kristy felt as his bulge grew harder and harder, and as his hands anxiously groped her body. Slowly he grinded his hips onto her sensitive womanly parts. "Fuck!" Dark moaned and without a moment to spare he shifted back to his apartment, leaving Kristy.

Kristy's POV
"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL WAS THAT!! What came over me just now? He kissed me....but I kissed him back. As I sit on my table, the table Dark pushed me on top of, I can still feel him on me. The deep, sultry sound of his voice, the rhasp in his voice, the burning touch of his hands and jeezz that rock hard di...."Kristy get ahold of your self.....im gonna go lay down. ". I jumped down and walked back to my room feeling defeated, frustrated.......and lonely. What happened.....?

Darks POV
" Fuck!!!! Fuck, Fuck, fuck!! ". What the frig was I thinking!! I kissed her.*SMASHHH* I punched yet another hole in my wall. I can still taste the sweetness of her kiss on my lips....the way her body was so willing to surrender under my rule, mines to do with it whatever I pleased. I fucked up big time. How am I gonna work around this now! Why did I lose control? That never happens to me.....*Sigh* well it's too late now, she's stuck with seeing me til I know why I'm so damn attracted to her. A smile tugged at his lips. "Well it wasn't horrible....".