Premonition

<A Year Later>

Hushed whispers spread across the room as Eunhye treaded into the hallway. Females eyed her quizzically, some with envious looks, others, with hateful ones.

Males stared at Eunhye, whispering to each other. Some smirked at her attire, the skirt showing off her thin and long legs, other's eyes widened to the size of a fist.

However, no one dared to approach her at this school, she didn't care either anyway. Even if they did approach her, she wouldn't respond to anyone. Couldn't be bothered to, actually.

She couldn't stand losing another person she loved, the pain was too great. And forgetting his appearance the next day, with no memories of him left? Not even pictures? No.

Which was the reason why she ignored everyone, shut off the world. Why was she even attending school? She didn't know either. He's supposed to be here with me, she thought as she shot a dirty look at some of the females.

Immature idiots, she mentally scoffed before rolling her eyes and walking out of the hallway and to the one place they shared. The sky was dark and gloomy, thunder rumbled through it every now and then, following after flashes of lightning.

She threw her bag on the ground and lay herself on it too, knowing it was perfectly clean. Her eyes trailed towards the sky, her lips twitching a little when she was reminded of that day.

Something bad's going to happen today, her mental voice resonated in her head. "Baekhyun-ah, did you forget me?" She silently whispered, tears building up in her eyes.

She picked up her bag and lazily slung it over a shoulder before walking out of the school property and turning straight into the sidewalk. Walking into the school capark and driving towards the Seoul Cemetery, she dropped her bag beside his grave and knelt on the stone ground.

She brushed her fingers along the place his picture was supposed to be, empty and cold. "I'm sorry, Baekhyun." She managed to force out, tears rapidly streaming down my face.

She seems so sad, the familiar stature of a male with brown hair stood across her, too far to hear what she was saying. Waves of recognition ran through his veins as his heart rate sped up to an extent of an abnormal person.

He didn't know why this girl seemed so familiar yet distant to him. Definitely, she was important to him. But he didn't know how, much less why.

If only he knew.