Abhorrence

Eunhye;

Walking into a secluded area of the private grand church, the sorrowful singing of the choir rang in her head painfully as something stung her eyes.

Tears.

Stupid, she thought as she willed her eyes to swallow the tears and they did. She never cried. Her tears disappeared as she walked into the church, the orchestra resonated along the room as the high notes of the sad Japanese song resounded in the walls of the room.

She entered so swiftly that nobody noticed her presence. As she walked forward, the crowd parted as she scanned all their faces. Her relatives, her mother's friends and her father's friends formed the crowd.

Some of them were crying pathetically, some were talking, others were making jokes to lighten the mood. Fake, she thought as she shook her head at those who were crying. They just wanted to show they cared, nothing more, but they didn't.

Her slender fingers brushed across the polished wood of the coffin. Eomma, she thought as she smiled a little, I'm here. Did you sleep well? You've been here for five years, and today is your fifth year anniversary.

Her fingers traced her mother's countenance as she tapped the gleaming glass of the coffin. Beautiful as always, eomma, that never changes, people thought Eunhye was pretty, but they hadn't seen her mother.

Long lashes, big honey-brown eyes, long, wavy black hair. Pale pink lips and a sharp nose. That was her mother.

Baekhyun;

He followed her into the church, slightly wincing at the sudden high notes of the Japanese sorrowful song by the choir.

Every thought she had, he could hear it. The crowd parted for her as he followed her up to the grand coffin. Her mother, he thought sadly as he admired Eunhye's bravery.

"Eomma, I'm here. Did you sleep well? You've been here for five years, and today is your fifth year anniversary."

Then suddenly the door flung open with a heavy thud. A petite woman slightly shorter than Eunhye with brown hair and overly applied makeup entered, followed by her father.

They entered hand in hand as gasps of shock and horror reverberated in the room. The woman smirked and tossed her hair back when she stood in front of Eunhye.

"Such a pity, no? She was," the woman scoffed, "digusting anyway." Eunhye clenched her fists, her nails digging into her skin, forming angry red crescents.

"Get out," Eunhye gritted her teeth as she growled with a menacing tone in her voice. She tried not to hurt anyone or threaten anyone, much less someone so useless on this date.

The woman whimpered, mocking her, "And I'm sooooo scared." Baekhyun heard her thoughts and was shaking his head at the woman before him.

If anything, she was disgusting, not Eunhye's mother, he thought. Yes, he knew her name and was learning more about her, nothing more than that.

The woman daringly stepped out of Eunhye's father's hands as the male stood there, not even trying to apprehend the situation. The woman laid her hand on Eunhye's right shoulder and patted it soothingly.

Not.

The latter shot a dirty look at her stepmother's hand, clearly showing her disgust. "Get your filthy hand off me, you bitch," she punctuated her words.

The most loyal friend to her mother stepped out in agitation, wanting to give the new presence a nice uppercut but was stopped but Eunhye.

Her stepmother pretended to cower back as she mockingly pretended to cry. "Oppa, you see your daughter? I told you you should have abandoned her like that filthy bitch in the coffin," the woman, Hyeri cooed.

Eunhye's body shook slightly in rage as her veins showed on her neck. Her breaths were ragged and uneven. "Go. Now. Both of you, before I kill you," she growled.

Her father stepped forward and opened his mouth, "Eunhye, she's your mother as wel-"

"Shut up!" Eunhye screamed with dark eyes as she turned to her father. "You better not call my name, you piece of useless shit. My mother named me that, and you're not my father. I couldn't be more sure of that, you hear me!"

Her father's eyes widened in horror as he locked eyes with hers, filled with abhorrence. "How dare you, you little-" her stepmother shrieked as she raised her hand.

Eunhye wasn't scared, Baekhyun could tell. She was a black belt in karate and taekwondo as well as judo and her reflexes were fast.

Wait, how did he know?

"How dare I what?" Eunhye boldly asked with defiant eyes as she caught her stepmother's arm and threw it aside with such a force that it hit her father's watch with a sickening crunch.

She screamed in the sudden pain that coursed through her veins as her eyes filled with shock and anger. Her father immediately rushed towards her and tended to her care.

She jerked forward with tears in her eyes, scratching Eunhye's pale skin as she grabbed her arm. Eunhye grabbed hers in a millisecond, about to flip her over and kick her till she died when a blur swirl of colors rushed in front of her.

Her hand was suddenly taken off her stepmother's and gently set down while her stepmother's was flung backwards roughly. Her fingers hit the wall beside her again at the same spot she was injured as it made another sickening crunch.

The witnesses gasped in surprise of the new presence as they questioned how he got in so quickly. Eunhye couldn't see as a tall and lean build stood in front of her, somehow he emanated a feeling so familiar to someone she knew.

He sent her a gentle smile as she was stunned at what she had planned to do earlier, realising that it was foolish and reckless, no matter how mad she was. She was really grateful he'd stopped her.

Her stepmother thought he was on her side and smiled at him, disgusting him further. She grabbed his hand happily, only to get roughly shrugged off by him. "Don't touch me," he growled as he punctuated his words.

She pouted, trying to act cute in front of him. "You're revolting," he stated truthfully as he backed her into the wall.

"I'm not on your side, you wretched woman. What I did earlier wasn't to protect you, it was to protect her," he said as he jabbed a finger in Eunhye's direction, "And you're disgusting. Get out. Now."

Her stepmother flared her nostrils, wanting to retort back before she was dragged along and out of the room, Eunhye's father following behind.

He sent her a guilty look as she scoffed, clearly annoyed. "You're not my father, you don't have to be sorry because I never, ever treated you as one," she scowled.

Then Baekhyun vanished.

I mean it.

He vanished.

Disappeared.

Poof. Like that.

-

Hi(: I'm finally leaving a note heheh :D some of you are confused, why does she not remember baek? I explained it in he first few chapters that she'd only know his name.

Baek can't remember as well. And this story hasn't even really started yet, I'm just explaining things for now, it'll start when Eunhye dies, or at least temporarily.

See you(: