Requital

Eunhye trudged along as the skies above her turned darker. Lightning soon struck but the girl could care less about any of that.

She could admit she was surprised of his sudden appearance but she'd already knew someone was following her. Had been for about half a year.

And then he appeared. He was powerful, strong even and basically she should be scared. But she wasn't.

Thank you, whoever you are.

Baekhyun;

"Thank you, whoever you are," her gentle voice rang out in his head as a graceful smile took over his lips. He reached out and touched her hair, brushing her fingers into the thick locks.

She gasped in surprise as she spun around to find nothing there. Then she heard small chuckles as he appeared in front of her. Directly, face to face.

She flinched in shock and the discomfort at their position but she was mainly amazed at this male, how he could just vanish and appear again.

"He's not human," she thought again as her voice resonated in his head.

"Took you long enough. Thought you were smart enough to already have figured that out, apparently not," Baekhyun smirked as he sarcastically spoke.

"Thank," she spoke hesitantly, "you?"

He knocked her head as she hissed at the sudden pain the flooded into her body. Then he disappeared as she felt the cold touch of his invisible fingers brushing away her hair.

<An Hour Later>

Baekhyun spread his black wings and flew into the air swiftly and silently as he soon landed on the cloud. Some pure white winged angels floated around as they smiled at him gently.

White wings meant that they died peacefully. Black meant that they had left with regrets. The sides of his lips twitched up into a smile as he walked into the swirling wind and it carried him through a path.

Airways. That's what they called it. He darted into the dark building filled with noisy chatters and buzzes of the angels. "HYUNG!" A loud voice boomed through the room as Chanyeol tackled Baekhyun down in a tight hug.

"Can't. Breathe. Chanyeol. Get. Off," Baekhyun wheezed as Chanyeol's hug crushed his airways temporarily. "Chanyeol, get off or Baek will die," the gentle voice spoke as Baekhyun looked up to find their leader, Suho.

Chanyeol immediately scrambled up and saluted Suho as the big group of angels, a mix of black and white came together. Baekhyun groaned as the rest of the maknaes and the childish ones, Sehun, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen, pounced on him.

"Hyung, you're back!"

"You're finally here!"

"Oh my god, is this real?"

Kris and Suho sighed as Baekhyun made a signal that he was dying. Lay and Kyungsoo smacked their foreheads in embarrassment as the rest shot them weird looks.

They were back,

Finally.

As one.

But he was here for a reason.

An important one.

-

Guys(: Baekhyun is two years older than her. And he died at 19, so she was 17 and now a year has passed(:

Remember this.