Fear

She darted inside the building, coming head on with a security system. She keyed in her password and shut the system, before it beeped and the door unlocked.

She got out off her converses hastily, switching on the lights. The first floor of the building was a large kitchen. Every week, maids would come and replenish the food stored in this room and clean up.

The floors were made of white tiles as the walls were artistically sprawled with her doodles. She delicately placed her feet on the wooden steps, leading her to the next floor.

This was her living room, with a chandelier and two sofas, a table, a dining table and a large carpet that spread across the room, blue and velvety.

The next floor was her bedroom, one side contained a king-sized bed, a chandelier, a porch, a television, a desk, a walk-in closet, a heater and an air-conditioner.

The next one was the bathroom, equipped with each and every type of toiletries, a jacuzzi, bathtub, shower, basin and cupboards.

The following was her garden, taken care of by herself. A huge tree with pink flowers grew in the center as the other plants surrounded it, as though complimenting it.

She opened the metal door of the next floor, sighing in relief as she threw her bag down onto the wooden floor. The side walls of the large, spacious room was covered with CDs, ranging from English to Japanese.

Her music player lay at the side, an apple product, which was able to connect her phone to the stereo as well as play tracks from CDs.

A piece of paper flapped at the side of it as she grasped it, rolling her eyes and clicking her tongue, clearly annoyed. Walking out of the soundproof room, she went into her bedroom, unaware of the presence behind her.

-

Baekhyun

What am I doing here anyway, Baekhyun thought irritably. Never will he admit that, even though she couldn't see or hear him, he enjoyed her presence.

As she flung a piece of crumpled paper to the floor, Baekhyun curiously picked it up as it read,

"Come to my office."

From the negative feeling that ran down his spine, he knew what he was going to see wasn't very good. Suddenly, his eyes widened twice its size as they tried to comprehend what was happening.

Her school blouse slid down her wrists as she hurriedly put on light green one. Baekhyun's eyes swept over her milky skin as he gulped down his spit, pushing his impure thoughts away. Regaining his composure, he teleported out of her room, leaning against the door, placing his hand against his chest.

He tried slowing down his heartbeat, lips parted as a familiar feeling rose up his body, sending a tingling sensation up his spine. From then, he knew that there was some connection between him and her.

-

She flung open the magnificent doors of the principal's office, entering the room with light and yet heavy footsteps. She barged into the grand room, nearly breaking the door of the bedroom.

The sight of two naked woman didn't even faze her anymore. Baekhyun flinched behind her in disgust, almost on the verge of regurgitating.

Shrieks of the woman resonated in the air as they noticed the new presence in the room, grabbing whatever clothes they had and dashing out of the door, hanging their heads in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she punctuated each word with sarcasm as she continued, "I interrupted you again. If you don't mind, my dearest father, I'm going to see my mother."

With that, she spun around and walked out of the office and took the elevator down to the first floor before walking out of the school.

Baekhyun followed as he smiled in the first time after six months being her spirit. She's pretty intriguing, he thought silently before shaking his head and walking out as well.

She's pretty intriguing,

He didn't know why it kept ringing in his mind.

But he was definitely attracted to this girl, one way or another.