What Just Happened?

HI guys Thank you so much for all your votes

Chapter dedicated to juliarizzuto hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katniss P.O.V

I think I blacked out for a maybe a half and hour. Ugh my head hurts so much. I hear so much noise going on outside my door. I wish Peeta was here, he would've tooken care of my headache and would make my cheeks pink and warm. I need to stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about Peeta. Thinking about Peeta. About Peeta. Peeta......Peeta. I love you and I'm sorry.Wait!Stop!

"Katniss!!" I hear a voice it sounds like home. I'm imagining it's Peeta but I know it isn't. It's all in my head.

"KATNISS PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!" I hear the voice again. Wait I think it is Peeta!

"Peeta I'm in here!" I scream and bang on the door.

I hear the door unlock and see my boy with the bread, the boy with blue eyes, The boy with blond curls, the boy that saved me. He wraps his arms around me in a warm embrace before picking me up bridal style. Before I know it we're running.

I never realized how far away from town I was. I'm so glad that surprisingly they found me. Now that I see it I think I love the boy with th-

*FLASHBACK*

I see my sister in the corner screaming for me yelling my name out asking for me to save her. In another corner I see my mother surrounding her legs with we arms trying to persuade herself it's all just a dream. Then I see my dad, he's telling me to run but I can't. In the last corner of the dark room, I see the boy I desperately fell in love with. I just met him, but I get a feeling inside me that tells me something special about him. He's different from the other.

I stand in the middle of the room. It feels like a spotlight is on me telling me to save someone but only one. A light appears on Prim and I try to run to her but she disappears. The same goes for my mom, dad, and Peeta.
"KATNISS!" I hear a manly, sort of raspy, male voice calling for me.
"WAKE UP!" he screams I don't understand until...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I see I'm in my room. maybe Peeta brought me here. I go downstairs to find everyone sitting down in the living room. Glimmer, Marvel, Clove, Cato, Finnick, Annie, Johanna, and...and the boy who saved me.

"You're all here?" I ask with an innocent voice.

"Why wouldn't we be brainless?!" asks Johanna.

"Why are you all pretending that I wasn't kidnapped by Gale?" I ask

"Um, Fire Girl....you ok??" Cato asks.

"I was kidnapped by Gale! ALL OF YOU ARE STANDING AROUND ACTING LIKE NON OF THIS HAPPENED! HAHA YOU GOT ME NOW STOP ACTING I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS!"

"Um, Katniss you kind of sorta fell asleep for a while 'cuz well Glimmer hit you by accident on the head and you blacked out. So it might've been a dream." clove says with a calming voice.

"No this happened..... it-it was so real it's n-not fake." I say trying not to sob hysterically.

Maybe this was all just a dream.....
----------------------------------------------------
Hi guys sorry it took me so long to write this. 😓 I should have another by next week hopefully i'll write one on the weekend.

ANYONE EXCITED FOR DIVERGENT! THIS GIRL IS! FOURTRIS AND EVERLARK!

Also should I write another Everlark fanfic or a fourtris fanfic or should I do both?!?

⬆PLEASE READ ⬆