Behind the Lie

Ello Tributes! This chapter goes to

*drumroll*

Zulmi_THG

I have 2 people in mind for the next chapter and so go ahead and spam me to try and win the spot. I'm doing most commented so good luck and enjoy the story!

Katniss P.O.V

I returned home....i never want to go back there again. There's too many bad memories in California.

Nothing's the same. Ever since I heard Peeta was a father not only for 1 baby but 2. I can't do anything about it, he's a father and needs to be there for his children.

Peeta P.O.V

I don't know what to do. I saw Katniss and next thing I know I'm getting pulled out by security. I miss her...so much. I can't do anything but if I get that one chance to start over, I would take that offer.

I feel like I'm being lied to. Mar hasn't been throwing up at all. Im a guy so I don all this girly shit but I think girls are suppose to.. I only got that idea from movies but I thought that's what suppose to happen.

I walk in the bathroom to um....do....um....business...

Beep Beep

I hear it come from the trash. I dig through the trash and find....a PRENANCY TEST?!?!
I look at the bar and it shows negative. Wait?!

HOLY FUCK IM NOT A FATHER! I dance like a manic the realize the reason I'm here. In at the point where if I don't go now there going to be a puddl-. okay let's go on a different topic.

I take the test and put it in my back pocket.

"BABE IM HOME!" Great she's here. now for the fun part.

"Hey baby? Can you come here for a second?"

"Ya sure. Wacha need?"

I take the test out of my pocket.
"Let's talk about this. Why'd you lie bitch?!"

'"Peeta, babe lets talk about this. That was from a very long time ago."

"Oh really then why did it beep."

"Shit" she curses under her breath.

"Ya so thanks for lying to me asshole!"

"Peeta! YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU LEAVE ME I CAN KILL KATNISS! I PUT A CHIP IN HER BRAIN WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP SO IF I PRESS THIS BUTTON SHE'LL THINK ALL OF HER ENEMIES ARE NOW HER BEST FRIENDS! Now kiss me."

"Only for Katniss." I walk up to Mar and press me lips to hers. I feel nothing. I push her up against the wall and put my hands all over her body. Finally!

I grab the remote and throw it in the fireplace.

"NOOOOOO! YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! NOW DELLY'S GONNA BE PISSED OFF AT ME!"
(LorenJurkovic idea)

"DID YOU JUST SAY MOTHER FUCKING DELLY?!"

"Peeta stop!'

I walk out the door before she could say anything else.

I'm going back home. where I first found my love. The woman I desperately loved but then broke. I love her and I hope she feels the same. Katniss here I come.....wait for me.

Wait do you think Peeta is going to do? Is Katniss going to forgive him?

In case to didn't see before.

Next dedication goes to the person who votes follows me and who has the most comments on this chapter so starting now

10 votes before I write a chapter

Luv ya 😘