Undeniable [5]

If anyone knows what Connor and Joeys ship name is, please leave it in the comment section or message me, because I googled it, but nothing came up. Okay, thank you.

Chapter Five (EDITED)

Connor's P.O.V.

"Joey. How the hell did you manage!" I scream, tearing at my hair.

"I'm sorry Connor. He just walked out Ricky's room randomly, and I wasn't expecting it. It isn't my fault." Joey refutes.

"Wait," I freeze, "What was he doing in Ricky's room?" I ask, puzzled.

"I dunno. He had a laptop, that he almost dropped. He looked pretty freaked out." he explains.

"There is no possible way." I mutter under my breath.

I jump out of bed, and burst out of my room. I walk across the hall, and quietly open Kian's door. I peek in to see him and Ricky cuddling, and talking.

I surreptitiously close the door, and go back to my room, where Joey is waiting for an explanation.

"Kian and Ricky have a thing." I gasp.

Joey's eyes widen. "I didn't think Kian was gay."

"He told me yesterday. I was pretty shocked too, but I didn't think that Ricky was his type. I thought he'd be more into someone like Troye or Tyler." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me that he told you?" Joey questions, a hint of hurt in his voice.

"I promised I wouldn't. And if it wasn't something so personal I would have talked to you about it first. You know that." I promise him.

After being with Joey for almost a year, all I could ask for is to tell the guys. Joey is afraid word will get out to the fans, even though it's already quite obvious, and me telling the guys isn't something I can exactly fathom.

Clearly Ricky and Kian will accept me, but what about Sam, Trevor, JC, Andrew, Rebecca, Jack, Anthony, and Jen. They're all some of my close friends too, and I honestly don't know how well they'd cope with it.

"Sorry I outed us." Joey apologizes.

"Sorry I didn't tell you about Kian." I also apologize, then walk over to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist.

"I love you." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." he responds, kissing me gently on the lips.

---

Ricky's P.O.V.

Kian and I have been laying down for almost another hour, making it approximately eight thirty. Kian drifted off to sleep ten minutes ago, and I am on the verge of sleep.

I can feel my eyelids getting heavier, and sleep taking me over.

I don't want to sleep. I want to listen to Kian's steady breathing, hold him in my arms, kiss his forehead, and play with his hair.

The overwhelming feeling is too much, and I fall asleep.

Kian's P.O.V.

I wake up, and instantly search for my phone. After groping around for a moment, I find it next to my pillow.

I click the lock button, and see that it is almost noon. How did I sleep for four hours?

Ricky and I are on complete opposite sides of the bed, which clearly means that we slept wonderfully. I'd assume anyway.

I lay there for a moment, then realize it's Saturday. I have to upload a video.

I reach down to the floor, and pick up my laptop. As I do, Ricky stirs from the other side of the bed. His eyes open, and he looks over at me.

"Good morning. . . Again." I say with a smirk.

He laughs at me and sits up.

"Good morning to you too." he responds.

He gets dangerously close to my face, and presses our foreheads together.

"You can kiss me if you want." I tell him.

"I thought that we agreed last night, now that we're boyfriends, I can kiss you whenever I want." he responds.

"Then why don't you?"

 He leans in and kisses me. This kiss is slightly different than the others. More power, and force, I can feel the dominant Ricky making an appearance.

I smile into the kiss, but the smile vanishes when I hear the door open.

A loud gasp fills the room.

"What the hell guys?!" JC's voice echoes.

Crap. We're screwed.

A/N: Sorry, kind of a short and sweet chapter. Welllll not so sweet towards the end. What do you guys think of Connor and Joey? @YourSecret1517 suggested that I pair them, so I did.

Now off the topic of my story, tomorrow, March 6th 2014, will be the one year anniversary of when I uploaded my first YouTube video. I have 53 subscribers right now. I upload every Saturday, but to celebrate my one year, I decided I would upload daily for March. So if you guys want to check that out, you could search smashiesblawgg into the bar or go to the link http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Q2rbmMktZB-B3yau06L-w if any of you do, thank you. ily guys, and thanks for reading!

-Smashie