Undeniable [15]

A/N: Sorry to bore you, but before you start reading this is important. This starts with a huge gap in time, and you probably won't be used to it, so that's the first thing. Second thing, this story will be coming to an end soon, unfortunately. I might write another Rickian fic, but I have to finish everything else before I do anything new. Okay, on with the story!

Chapter Fifteen (EDITED)

-3 Years Later-

Ricky's P.O.V.

I sit in my hotel room on my computer, admiring the retired YouTube channel.

To think, we could have been one of the most subscribed channels on YouTube if things hadn't happened.

If Kian and I never broke up, if he and Connor wouldn't have cheated on Joey and I. Things would be so different if that hadn't of happened.

I might still be doing YouTube, and making my money that way. I might still get recognized everywhere I go, and I might still be living in Los Angeles.

However, my current living conditions are not that way. I have an actual job where I have to do more than film and edit a video, hardly anyone recognizes me on the street, and out of all places I moved to Seattle.

I wanted somewhere no one would guess. Where the other boys couldn't find me.

The reason for me randomly looking back on our old YouTube is me being in LA. I haven't been back since the day after Connor and I had the talk. I had to come back for a trip that the company I work for is taking.

It's terrible remembering things that hurt me so badly in the past, but it's good to have the finalization that it's all behind me now. It's nothing I should worry about, it's all just a bad memory.

-Kian's P.O.V.-

I heavily sigh as I roll around on my bed. 3 years ago I left O2L, and the love of my life. The amount of days after I left that I tried to find Ricky are uncountable.

I wanted an answer. I needed an answer, but eventually, I gave up.

Now I sit here looking at the Our Second Life channel, and how ancient it looks. No videos in the past two and a half years.

Connor, Trevor, and Sam tried to carry it on for a while after JC, Ricky and I left, but the fans wouldn't have it, and from what I heard, the boys gave up.

They couldn't deal with the hate, and loss of subscribers. It was becoming pointless.

We could have been so successful if I would have stayed with Andrea. We could have all stayed friends, and had an amazing internet career to this day, but no. It's my fault. I had to come out of the closet.

"Knock, knock." says a voice at my door.

"Yeah?" I reply.

I look at the door and see an amazing man staring back at me.

His has beautiful blue eyes, a stunning smile, and the cutest personality.

"Watcha doing?" he asks.

"Nothing really. Just looking at the old YouTube, and how deserted it looks."

"The boys and I shut that down a long time ago. Why are you worried about?" he asks me.

"Connor. It's been three years today. We haven't seen JC or Ricky in years. I feel like I owe them an apology." I sigh.

Connor walks over and joins me on the bed. I sit up, and place my body next to his.

"I agree that we owe Ricky an apology, but what JC did is unforgivable. We need to give up on the dream of ever talking to him again. He was rude, and the way he reacted was uncalled for. If anything he needs to apologize to us." He explains to me.

"Let's be real here. We just need to stop thinking about this all together. It's been three years exactly since I've seen Ricky. That's why I was freaking out a bit. I just need to forget." I huff.

"I agree." Connor says, leaning over and kiss my cheek.

"Do you wanna go out and do something fun?" I ask randomly.

"Yeah sure. Let's go get Chipotle." He says.

I nod, and we both get up. Maybe this would turn into a good night.

-Ricky's P.O.V.-

I hear a knock at my door, and walk over to open it. "Hello?" I ask as I open it.

It's one of my co-workers. "Do you want to go get Chipotle with us? It's just me and a few other of the guys." He tells me.

I nod, and grab my phone and wallet. I guess I won't be spending my night wallowing in self-pity.

A/N2: OMG I  BET YOU CAN SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING. CAN'T YOU? Okay sorry for anyone who I may have caused feels to. This was not meant to hurt you in that way, but it was bound to, and you know it. TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! WOOOOO! Yeah, swag. Olsay, I'm done. I drank a lot of coffee, but it doesn't make me hyper, it just keeps me awake. Okay. Vote/Comment/Fan. ily bye (Update: I'M SORRY THAT IT SAYS CONNORS EYES ARE BLUE BUT IM NOT CHANGING IT NOW. I SPENT FOREVER TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT KNOWING E V E R Y T H I N G.)

-Smashie