Undeniable [13]

Chapter Thirteen (EDITED)

Ricky's P.O.V.

Me running out on Kian was stupid. I made out with Joey. Why shouldn't he be able to make out with Connor? OH WAIT. I made out with Joey when I was pissed drunk. I don't remember any of it, but Kian is underage, and wouldn't be drunk at 12 in the afternoon.

I lost him. He was the first guy I actually cared about. I came out for him. I lost subscribers for him. I lost the respect of some of my fans for him.

I stop driving, and pull into an empty field. I get out of my car and sit in the grass.

This is like every stereotypical movie breakup, but for whatever reason, that's how I want it to be.

I sit there and cry. I can't believe he'd do that.

I know he was upset with Connor, but why would he turn to Connor if he was so upset about me dating him in the past.

I have no one to turn to now. Joey is probably going to hate me, and Tyler doesn't have time for me. All he does is travel and do fun things, that's a lot better than hanging out with a depressed guy who just broke up with his boyfriend.

"Why?" I ask myself.

Tears continue to fall down my face faster than a waterfall. I try to stop and think about something other than Kian, but he is the only thing I can think of.

I know that it is so stupid to react in such a big way, considering I only dated Kian for about a week, but it was more than that. I've liked him for so long, and finally having him was such a dream, but that's the thing. It was only a dream.

Before I can wallow in my own self pity for much longer, I pull out my phone, and find Joey's number.

I click it, and press dial.

It picks up after three rings.

"Hello?" Joey answers.

"Joey. I'm going to tell you something that's going to upset you, you should probably sit down." I tell him, stopping my tears for just a second.

"Okay?" he responds.

"I came home from Tyler's today, and when I walked in, I saw Kian and Connor kissing." I say, my tears starting up again.

"No. You're lying Ricky." I can hear his voice shaking.

"I'm not. It shocked me too. What I suggest is that you go over to the former O2L house and knock some sense into both of them."

"I think I'll take your advice. Also, sorry about last night. I do stupid things when I get that drunk. Sorry." he apologizes then hangs up the phone.

At least someone will be able to teach them a lesson.

Kian's P.O.V.

"Connor! You are so stupid! I knew this was a bad idea! You just ruined one of the best things that's ever happened to me." I scream at Connor.

"Shut up Kian. You know this wasn't a bad mistake because you completely went along with it. There were times when Ricky could have caught us, but you still did it anyway. If you didn't want this," he motions between us, "to happen, then you would have ended it the first time I kissed you."

"Connor just go! I don't want you here. You can leave!" I shout.

"No. You can't make me leave. I own just as much of this house as you. If you don't want to see me then you can leave."

"You know what Connor, I will. I hate you, and you ruined my life. I'm leaving O2L, and you guys probably won't ever see me again. Bye."

A/N: Two chapters in one night! That's actually a new record for me, but I think the only reason I have this motivation is because I'm sick, bored, and drank and ice coffee. Anyway, I have a good idea where the rest of this story is going, so yeah. Okay. Bye.-

-Smashie