Undeniable [8]

Chapter Eight (EDITED)

Ricky's P.O.V.

"Now that you're awake, and alert, we need to find a way to solve this messy situation." I tell Kian.

"I agree we need to fix it, but how?"

"I know this is a long shot, but maybe telling them ourselves. If they hear it from the source, which is us, their heroes in some cases, they would accept it a little more." I brain storm.

"That sounds a little scary. Imagine all the hate we'll get." he sighs.

"Do you realize how many fans there are, that ship Rickian? I think we need to take that into consideration, before we start thinking about hate."

"That's true, but we're still going to get a ton of hate."

"Isn't that part of being a YouTuber?" I try to make a point, but it doesn't work.

"It's different when you're gay on YouTube. I'm sure Troye Sivan got hate, and it probably hurt him a little bit."

"Well, Kian, that's why it's called hate. It's not supposed to make you feel good about yourself."

"How badly do you want to make this video? Because if it means that much to you, then I might just have to make it."

"Please Kian! I'm begging you, this means the world to me, and to have you right there by my side. It would be amazing. Please." I beg annoyingly.

"Okay. Get out your camera, we're gonna film a thing!"

-------

I have my lights, and camera set, we're sat together on my bed, getting ready to make the biggest decision we could at this point.

I press record, and sit down with Kian.

"Hey guys what's up it's Ricky," I start off like normal, "And as you can tell by either the title of this video, or my special guest in this video, it's not going to be like all the others." I explain.

"Hey guys, it's Kian. I'm here with Ricky for this special video."

There was a moment of silence before either one of us continued.

"Guys we sort of have something to tell you..." Kian says shyly.

"I'm gay." I state bluntly.

"And so am I." Kian replies.

"I've known for a long time now. No one but my family knew until a few days ago. If you follow us on twitter, you saw that JC said a rude thing about us, and Connor. We were both worried about hate, and drama, so we thought it'd be best for us to tell you ourselves."  I tell the camera.

"I just came clean to myself, Ricky, and Connor the other day, but like most gay people do, I've known for some time. I would also like to say, that Andrea and I did break up, but she broke up with me, and everything is fine."

"Last announcement! Rickian." I say simply.

Kian wraps his arms around my torso, and kisses my cheek. I look at him, and kiss him.

I get up, and click off the camera. When I sit back down, my lips meet with Kians again.

He smiles into it. I pull his body down on the bed with mine.

"Now some editing, and a quick upload, and we'll be done." I say with a grin.

"I guess now, our fate is determined by the opinion of the viewers." Kian shrugs.

I guess he's right.

A/N: Short update, sort of a filler, there'll be more action in the next one. comment/vote/fan

-Smashie