Undeniable [7]

Chapter Seven (EDITED)

Ricky's P.O.V.

I see tears start to fall down Kian's face.

"No, no, no. Baby, don't cry. We can get through this. It's okay. Please don't cry. I don't want anymore crying." I try and console him.

"Ricky. I wasn't ready. I don't want all of the fans to hate us. Maybe if it was in an easier way, I would have been fine with it, but he called us something I wasn't prepared to be called." he sobs.

I hold him in my arms, as he shakes, making my shoulder wet with tears.

I rub circles in his back, in hopes it would clam him down.

"I know you weren't prepared to be called that, but you're gay, and that isn't always accepted in society, so regardless, you will be called that numerous times."

"I know that Ricky! Do you think I'm stupid! It just hurts to be called something so harsh by my best friend." he screams.

He continues to cry, but this time I have no idea how to fix it.

All I can manage to say is, "I'm sorry."

He wraps his arms around me, and cries.

All of the crying that has happened in only the past two days, is absolutely terrible. I'm completely over it. I want everything to be happy again.

"No, I'm sorry. A-all I've done these p-past few days is cry, and complain. I'm so sorry I have been putting you through this." he apologizes.

"Don't be sorry. I know that you're going through a lot of crap right now, and crying helps with a lot of things." I tell him.

"Why does everything have to be so difficult! Everything I try to do fails, and I just can't handle it." he groans.

"Kian, I know you're upset, but why don't we just lay down, or watch a movie, watch YouTube videos, or play a game. Anything but more crying." I shake my head.

"I wish it was that easy Ricky. I want to stop thinking about this, but do you know how hard it is. I've always been the popular one who everyone liked. I've never had to go through bullying. This is whole new thing to me, and I don't want to do this. Being called names is one thing, but getting disowned and completely kicked out of some peoples lives. It's hard Ricky." he sobs.

He is still sitting on my lap, but now he is yelling into my chest.

"I don't know how to fix this Kian. I'm sorry that I can't help, but if you're going to live this lifestyle, which I'm pretty sure you are, it comes with a price. A horrible one at that, but it's something, that over time, you're going to have to learn to live with it." I try not to sound harsh, but it comes off that way.

"I can't do this right now. I know I said that it wouldn't work, but I really just wanna cuddle right now."

"We can do that, and whatever else you want." I promise him.

-----

Connor's P.O.V.

"Joey, what am I supposed to do? JC just tweeted about me, calling me something I'd rather not be called." I complain loudly.

"ConCon, you need to calm down, it may upset the fans, but it was going to happen sometime or the other." he tells me, while logging into his YouTube on my computer.

"I know." I sigh, raking my hand through my hair.

"Do you wanna go do something, to take your mind off all this?" Joey asks me.

I walk over, and take a spot on his lap.

"Um excuse you, I was doing something." he smirks.

"Yeah, you were, but I am clearly of more importance, than whatever you were going to do." I tell him as a matter-of-factly.

"As much as I love you, I was going to check YouTube." he refutes.

I lightly press my lips to his cheek. "I love you too."

"Baaaaaabe." he whines.

I chuckle at his annoyance. "I'm not moving." I sing-song.

He sighs in defeat, and closes his arms around me. I feel his grip tighten, and breath leaving my lungs.

"Joey!" I gasp for air.

He lets go, and hugs me gently. "I'm sorry ConCon." he apologizes, giving me light kisses all over my face.

"I hope everything is go okay with Ricky and Kian." I think out loud.

"I'm sure it is. They're going to be upset, but there's nothing that we can do about it." Joey explains to me.

"I don't know. I just hope that Trevor and Sam are cool with it. I'd hate to lose all of my best friends."

"You won't lose aaaaaaall of them. You'll still have Kian, Ricky, Tyler, Troye, and most importantly, me." he smiles.

"That is true. And I did neglect to mention that Tyler and Troye might be a couple."

His eyes widen, and he prepares to say something, but my lips meet his before he can.

"And you better hope you don't tell anyone, because I will hurt you."  I threaten, whilst slightly laughing.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it. Two updates right next to each other. Very fancy. Next week will be odd because I have standardized testing, but yeah. comment/vote/fan. ily guys.

-Smashie