4/10/17

7:59 Am

I got a support class. It's okay but I'm scared to ask for help. Which is stupid. This is why I have this class. Because I need help. Math is what I don't understand. And I don't know how to understand it. So I'm sort of stuck.

I don't understand math, but I'm too scared to ask, and I don't know how to understand it, but I can't ask for help BecAuse I'm too scared.

Saw a movie with Andy on Saturday. Ghost in the Shell. We got reserved seats at Gateway. Gateway is a really nice theater. At least, part of it is.

At the other theaters I've been to, the movie is too loud. Maybe it's just my sensory impulse disorder. But I've always had to put my ear buds in because it's too loud for me.

When I was at Gateway, I didn't even think about putting my ear buds in. The audio was at the perfect volume. First time that's ever really happened.

The movie was awesome. I can't really explain much of it. Its kinda hard to.

After the movie, Andy and I had some time to kill before my mom picked me up so we walked around to see how little this mall offered.

There was a Sears, a Kholes, a Target, and a bitcoin machine. Or kiosk. And they also had those photo booth things.

10:30

So the photo booth things. Andy said we should be stereotype like teens and do one. I nodded and we went inside the closest one.

For the first picture, we did some memes, I was doing the boi pose while Andy looked at the camera with a scared expression on his face.

The  the second one was a cliche picture. His arm around me with my head on his shoulder.

Picture #3 was me kissing him on the cheek. Not much to say about it.

Right after the third picture, he asked "Hey, uh, do you wanna do something like super cheesy for the last picture?"

"Yeah. Totally."

And he pulled me close. Our faces were inches apart. Then He pulled me into a kiss. With tongue

I loved it. And returned the action.

Weird thing is we hadn't even like kissed kissed yet. 0-100 nigga real quick.

Once the picture was taken, we pulled away. I blushed and said "thank you." He smiled.

1:01 pm

We are doing a project in independent living that is basically a simulation of your dream future. Where you want to live, why, the  climate, average income, other stuff.

I want to live in Alaska. But the main problem is that I'm a female. So it immediately becomes a lot more dangerous.

So I spent the first half of the class looking at the population's male to femalr rate of smaller towns.