4/24/17

8:50am

Got to hang out with Andy on Saturday. It was amazing. More than amazing. Phenomenal. More than phenomenal.

11:09am

Chinese lady subbing for math licks her mouth when she's not talking.

11:20am

Back to me and Andy.

Our original plan was to hang out on the roof at our old middle school and have a picnic. But that didn't happen because I'm  too small. So instead, we hopped a fence and snuck into the courtyard of the school.

I stood about 50-60 yards from the field. The blacktop was worn down and old. Only one basketball hoop had a full net. There were three hoops. The oak tree had branches hanging down that needed to be trimmed.

I felt a slight breeze. My heart was beating so fast that it could run a marathon in under 10 minutes.

We walked over to a patch of grass. 3/4 of the patch was surrounded by either classrooms or a hallway. The Sun was shining through the clouds.

Andy unpacked us both each a Turkey sandwich. While we ate, we talked about video games , movies, school, memes, cooking, sports and a lot of other stuff.

After lunch, we talked for a little bit longer then started making out. We sat there for what seemed like forever and not long enough at the same time.

At one point, Andy slipped his left hand down to, my waist, my hips, and then into my jeans. He clutched my butt and tensed up a bit. He rubbed his right hand up and down my waist and hips.

I moaned a little bit. Mosty because it felt good, but also to let Andy know I was loving what he was doing.

He pulled me on top of him, I was on his lap. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and ran my right hand through his soft brown hair.  My left hand slowly slid down his  chest and to his waist. I felt the elastic band of hi boxer briefs.

With a bit of hesitation, I finally decided to snap his elastic band a few times. Slowly, my hand inched down into his boxer briefs. Teased him a bit. In this boxer briefs, and back onto his hips.

After teasing him for a little bit, he held onto my waist hard for a second, before he slid his hand under my shirt. I moved my hand into his pants and rubbed the thigh area a bit. He moaned. It was cute.

"Oh my god I love you so much" he whispered. It was hot.

Meanwhile, his hands had just reached my tits. I felt him exhale lightly. I moaned again. Couldn't  help it.

My left hand moved towards the right. And then, I touched it.

It was hard, and I could feel some of the vains. Andy moaned a bit louder than last time.

My hand wrapped around his dick, and from what I felt, it was at least 5 inches. I began moving my hand back and forth. Andy moaned and exhaled.

Once I had began the mini hand job, he moved his right hand towards the front of my jeans. Unbuttoning them, he tensed up a bit.

For the first time, it wasn't my own hand rubbing me down there. It felt golden. I moaned. And pushed myself closer onto him. "Oh my God" I whispered. "I love you so much."

But all good things must come to an end eventually. Andy spotted some kids walking towards the football field about 200 yards from us.

He got one last finger in me, one last tit squeeze, and I got one last jerk on his dick.

We pulled away from each other. His blue eyes were wide open. We laughed awkwardly.

Zipping up our pants and fixing our shirts, we cleaned up our picnic and began heading elsewhere.

About 15 minutes later, Andy walked me to the nearest bus stop and waited there with me.

Route 51 came along. We said our goodbyes, I hugged him tight and didn't want to let go. I gave him a kiss on th cheek. He kissed my forehead.

Then I boarded the bus.