5/1/17

Yesterday was Sunday. Yesterday was amazing.

Okay, so Saturday I was sick. And I didn't get to go see the spring football game. And it sucked.

Sunday I felt so much better, but I didn't say that. I texted Andy that morning.

"Hey I might have the house to myself today"

"Oooh nice what time?"

"9:30-11:00"

"Sounds good"

I went downstairs and picked at my breakfast, pretending I had no appetite. Mom looked at me. "Still not feeling well?" I shook my head. "You should stay home from church today."

"You sure? I don't wanna miss anything." I said.

"No, you stay here. We'll go so you can rest up." she told me. I smiled. "Make sure and keep track of how much sleep you get though. You need to sleep tonight, too."

"Don't worry." I assured her.

I went back upstairs, brushed my teeth, picked up my room, made my bed, and brushed my hair.

At 9:18, I heard my Dad's pickup start, and pull out of the driveway. But I knew better. Mom might still be here. And sure enough, I heard her downstairs grabbing her things.

Quietly, I waited for the sound of the garage door to open, my mom's car to pull out, and the sound of it closing.

Peaking out my window, I watched the small white 2003 Subaru drive down our street and turn left.

Nobody was here except me and the dog. And he was in his kennel.

The entire time I waited for Andy, my heart was beating so fast. I've never had a boy over before without my parent's knowledge.

He finally knocked on the door at 10:02. I opened it to see a light brown haired boy with blue eyes. Wearing a black t-shirt, gray hoodie, blue jeans, and rugged waterproof boots.

"Hey." Andy said, smiling this cute dorky smile. He pulled me into a hug, and held my lower waist. His thumbs grazed the upper line of my underwear. It turned me on a bit.

Before going straight upstairs, I let the dog and Andy meet each other. Both of them instantly loved each other. Andy sat on the floor and played with kuro.