Touch him and I'll kill you

1k+ reads? You gotta be kidding me. What the fuck. Thank you so much. What the fuck. So here's a surprise for y'all another Jalex one shot. Enjoy my loves. Thank you again for the 1k reads ❤

Also a random question: who's your fav 13 reasons why character and whos your most hated character?

Answer: Mine would be Alex Standall obviously, Justin Foley & Clay Jensen. Most hated would be without a doubt, Bryce Walker. Also Courtney and Marcus.

Justin had been staying at the Standall's place for months now. His mom never called or texted him. Seth, Justin's mom asshole of a boyfriend, probably corrupted her entirely by now. A part of Justin couldn't hate his mother. She was once the sweetest and the most caring mom there was. He still had those memories, he couldn't just forget about it. She was his only family.

Alex Standall agreed to go with Justin to finally talk to his mom. Alex had been encouraging Justin to fight for his family. He was a bit pushy but he only wanted Justin happy. The boy had been sleeping in his room for awhile now. He witnessed Justin's nightmares every night. It was all about his mom. He couldn't stand the boy's pain, he wanted it off Justin's chest.

Alex asked his dad if he could borrow the family's old jeep. Alex just got his license. His dad said yes and told them to take care.

Standing in front of Justin's old house were the the two guys. Alex held his hand for support. Justin smiled warmly at the boy. He was nervous. He couldn't afford another rejection.

The green eyed jock knocked on the frail wooden door in front of him. They waited for a few minutes. "Hey hey. Lets just wait okay?" Alex said, feeling Justin's impatience. He didn't let go of his hand, he just held on tighter for Justin to feel that he wasn't alone.

Justin knocked again. This time he heard a noise, the noise turned into a footsteps, footsteps turned into an open door. Justin's mom was looking at him. He wanted to hug her, she looked horrible. She looked in pain.

"Mom." He reached out for her hands but was stopped when Seth, his mom's boyfriend, stepped in.

"What are you doing here?," Seth sneered. He looked at Justin, then at Alex, then at the boys intertwined hands. "Faggot."

Justin's mom held Seth's arm. "Hey h-honey. L-Let me handle this." She stuttered. She was afraid of Seth. The guy was big. He could take down the three of them if he wanted to.

"No. Go inside," Seth said. He waited for a second, Justin's mom didn't move. Seth faced her, eyes not leaving Justin and Alex. "I told you to go inside bitch."

Seth slapped the scared woman in front of her. Justin pushed Seth and aimed to punch his face. He missed. The big guy kicked Justin on the gut and punched Justin's face.

Justin was bleeding. "Fuck you. Dont ever hit my mom again." He shouted. He was on the floor. Blood dripping from his nose.

Seth kicked the bloodied brunette boy twice before looking at Justin's mom. "You bitch," He slapped her. Justin's mom cried in pain.

"D-dont hurt him please," She begged. She was crying. She looked in horror at her kid on the floor groaning. "Please. Let him go. Please."

"Who do you think you are?" Seth angrily asked. He was holding her on her neck, choking her. "Telling me what to do."

Justin pushed him. He tried hitting Seth but the guy was strong enough to block it.

Seth stumbled for a second before punching Justin on the stomach again and again and again and again.

There was a loud gunshot. Seth looked on his right to see Alex, holding a gun. Pointing it at Seth. Seth screamed in horror when he felt the pain on his shoulder. Alex shot him.

Before going at Justin's place. Alex sneaked into his dad's office and stole one of his pistol. It was small and was really easy to hide, he didn't tell Justin about it. Justin told Alex about Seth. How he treated him and his mom. The guy needed to stop. He was causing Justin so much pain and Alex hated it.

"Move," Alex hissed. He was still pointing the gun at Seth. Alex could shoot, his father taught him how to use a fake gun when he was a kid, only back then they never use a bullet. "I won't hesitate to kill you."

"My dad is the deputy. I already called him. He is on his way with a dozen of cops with him," Alex said angrily at Seth. Alex was shaking, this was the first time he held a loaded gun. He didn't know how he did it. He just wanted to protect Justin. "Dont move. I swear if I see you move I will pull the trigger."

"Im going to kill you. All of you." Seth threatened Alex. His eyes were bloodshot. Blood oozing from his shoulder.

"No," Alex was furious "You wont. You will never touch my boyfriend again. You hear me?"

"Touch him and I'll fucking kill you," Alex continued. "Go near Justin and his mother again and I'll make sure this bullet won't miss your moronic brain."

Alex's dad came with a bunch of armed cops with him. They arrested Seth. His dad called an ambulance for Justin Foley who probably broke a few bones and for his mom aswell.

Alex was shaking. He dropped the gun and started panting for air. He didn't knew he had it on him. He just wanted Justin safe.

Justin groaned. He tried standing up but his body failed him. He was reaching for Alex. He tried standing up again, this time his bones didn't fail him. He threw his hands around Alex. He burried his face on the blonde's neck.

Justin was sobbing. "Th-thank you,"  the blood on his face were all over Alex's shirt but they both didn't give a shit. They needed to feel each other. To fill each others emptiness. Justin cried on Alex's chest. Alex held him, rubbed circles on Justin's back to ease him.

"Its going to be okay now love." Alex whispered.