Endlessly

5.4k+ reads? U GUYS ARE AMAZING!! Here's another one shot based on one of my fav song, I added the song above so if you havent heard it you can listen actually please listen the song is one of my all time fav!! Enjoy.

Question: Do you guys have weird ships on 13 reasons why?

Answer: I actually lowkey [please dont judge me] ship Alex and Clay... ok thats it im out.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

Alex knew it from the start. He wasn't rich just like the other boys in school. His shirts were always too big for him. His shoes were an old dirty pair.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

His family was fucked up. His mother barely cared about him. His house smelled like alcohol and nicotine. He doesn't have a place to call home.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

Alex's friends doesn't like him. They knew he had a shitty history. They told Alex that Justin Foley was no good for him. They said Justin was crazy in the brain and Alex would regret being with him.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

Loving Justin wasn't going to be easy. People would always have a say. People will whisper. They will bestow their judgement wether they like it or not.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

His grades weren't that high. He was failing two of his subjects. He was too focused on basketball. A future for Justin and Alex would be too risky.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

His past was stained on his skin with nothing but an empty black ink. He didn't regret a thing. He knew he wasn't perfect.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect.

He doesn't have wings. He was no angel. He was a fallen one. A devil that betrayed his own kind. He smelled like cigarette and sex combined.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect,

But Alex doesn't give a fuck about money.

He was Justin's family.

He ended the friendship who looked down on his boyfriend.

Alex doesn't give a fuck about what other people had to say.

He admired Justin for focusing on his passion.

He accepted and understood Justin's past.

Alex Standall doesn't need someone with wings, he needed someone that would walk with him through the shitty nights.

Justin Foley wasn't perfect,

But he was perfect for Alex Standall.