Stomach Tied In Knots (Kellic)

Hola. So I'm new to this and my friend inspired me to start writing a Fanfiction so.. Here it goes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Kellin's P.O.V.

I can't do this anymore. We move almost every year. I barely have time to make friends, not that I ever do anyway. My mom had just told me that we were moving to San Diego to live with her new boyfriend. I've never met him but she's confident that he's "the one".

"Kellin!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. "Hurry your ass up and load your last boxes you've been up there for 15 minutes." Sighing, I grab the box and carry it outside to the moving truck. I walk over to my mom's Toyota and hop in the front seat as we pull out the driveway and the moving truck follows. I put in my earphones and blast Avenge Sevenfold. I can see my mom trying to talk to me out of the corner of my eye but I ignore her of course. After about a half hour of diving my eyelids start to become heavy and allow myself to fall asleep.

* * *

It's been two days since we've gotten to San Diego. So far it's been nice, and my mom's boyfriend is actually an ok person, but then again, I've only known him for two days. People can change. Today was my first day of school. I already knew what to expect, a bunch of judgmental pricks. In the past I've been bullied for being gay and because of the way I look and the music I listen to. Yes I'm gay. Shocker. At this point I don't care. I've been called emo, fag, queer, every thing in the book. So when I got to my new school I wasn't surprised. As I walked through the halls people looked at me and started bickering to there friends. I saw a sign pointing to the office and I followed it. When I arrived there was already a boy sitting there talking to the principle. An attractive one might I add. He was a little shorter than me with long brown hair. He may be small but I felt a little intimidated by him. He was very muscular and had a smirk plastered on his lips as the principal lectured him. Right when the principal looked up and saw me he dismissed him and motioned me to come inside to sit down.

"Hello there. How may I help you?" He asked.

"Um, I'm new here and I have no clue where to go." I responded

"Ah. Yes. Kellin is it?" He asked as he typed away on his computer and I nodded. "I am Principal Waters. It's a pleasure to have you here. I hope you enjoy this school." He said with a friendly smile. He stood up and motioned me out of his office and to his secretary. They talked a bit before he turned to me, "This is Karen, she will be showing you to your locker." I nodded and looked at her as Mr. Waters walked back to his office. She showed me around school, pointing to some important wings and finally showed me to my locker. After about 50 tries I finally got it open and headed over to my first class, Science. I let out a breathe as I walked in. All eyes were immediately on me. The teacher stopped his lesson and turned to look at me through his glasses.

"Hi, you must be," he stopped to look at a paper on his desk, "Kellin Quinn?" I nodded and he motioned for me to take a seat. I walked to the back of the room and sat in the very back of the class next to a guy with lots of tattoos and a couple of piercings. He introduced himself as Mike. We made some conversation, not listening to the lesson at all, and found out we have some classes together. The bell rang and we walked out into the hallway and towards our 2 class. Maybe this time, the move wasn't such a bad idea.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So tell me what you thought of it? Thanks. :)