Chapter 8

Kellin

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes and groaned trying to sit up on the unusually comfortable bed and groaned instantly regretted it. It felt like I had just been stabbed in the back of my head.

"Hey you're awake!" I opened my eyes and saw Vic walk into the room wearing nothing but some jeans. The ends of his hair were wet so assumed he just got out of the shower. His chest was bare and I could help myself but stare at how fit he was. He waved a hand in front of my face after he noticed I'd been staring and I blushed.

"Erm.. Yeah. What happened last night? I have a massive hangover. All I remember was hanging downstairs in some dudes basement with Mike."

"Oh. Well, you took about 20 shots. That was pretty awesome." I nodded and he passed me an aspirin and a bottle of water. "You're also an emotional drunk" I looked at him confused. Then I began to worry, what exactly did I tell him? "Don't worry you didn't tell me anything too bad." Relieved, I stood up and headed over to him, hugging him from behind. He turned around and hugged me back.

"So did we... ya know.." he shook his head.

"No. We just came back and fell asleep." I nodded again "so.." he pulled back and scratched the back of his head. "What does this make us?"

"I don't know. I think it's pretty obvious that I like you. I mean it's ok if you don't like me back, I'm used to being rej-"

"Shut up. Of course I like you. Why wouldn't someone like you?" he pulled me back into a hug.

"A lot of reasons" I mumbled

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. So, I'm going to go home and shower and maybe we could hang out later?"

"Of course and Kellin? Do you mind if we keep this a secret? You know my friends are kinda homophobes and if this got out it wouldn't be to great." he asked nervously.

"No problem Vic. I understand. " I smiled and quickly his cheek. Winking I headed out the door, waving at Mike as I walked out and made my way to my house.

Vic

Kellin was finally mine and it made me really happy. I heard my door open and turned to see Mike sitting on my bed.

"What did you guys do last night?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Nothing you perv." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok. Just wanted to make sure my brother is using protection." He said, raising his hands in defense and winking at me before walking out.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Suckish and short chapter sorry. cx

Also I didn't proof read so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Bye enchiladas <3