Chapter 3

So... Third chapter... Yay. I think.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Vic's P.O.V.

Gosh Vic. Get it to together. Why would you say that?! You're not gay. Get you thoughts together.

You like girls. NOT boys.

Or do I?

No! No, I don't. Gosh.

Why am I even worrying about this when I literally have the whole population of girls at this school begging for me. Ugh! Why is Kellin having this effect on me?

Kellin's P.O.V.

It took me a while to regain the full use of my legs and I was able to stand up and walk out of the classroom. I headed to my locker and replaced all the books that I didn't need and grabbed my backpack.

Walking out the school doors. I headed towards the silver Jeep my mom had gotten my last year as an "I still love you" present. I'll explain: my mom never really wanted to have me. It was just kind of an 'accident'. My parents decided that when my mother was pregnant with me, it would be best if I at least grew up with a family. The exact opposite of that happened. My father ended up leaving when I was young out of the blue. Took everything, including half the money in my mom's bank account. My mom struggled to pay rent so she started dating men again and moved in with them. Which is why we now move so often. Some of the ex-boyfriends have been quite abusive to me. But of course, my oh so lovely mother is so oblivious to notice. So the pain keeps going on. Soon she forgets about me, even though she claims she doesn't, she does. Which is why she gets me random things out of no where.

As I'm about to get into my car I hear my name being called and I turn around to see Mike running over to me.

"Hey dude. You wanna come over and play some video games tonight?" Thinking about it for a second I realized my mom wouldn't care and agreed. Since he didn't have his license yet, I followed him and his brother's car and parked in his driveway. Their house was quite nice. Very clean too, so their mom is obviously a clean freak. I mean, there was absolutely nothing on the floor, you could probably eat off it. Mike's room was the exact opposite though. Clothes were sprawled all over the place but then again I wasn't expecting it to be neat either.

As soon as we walked in Vic looked at me and ran strait up to his room. I wasn't really expecting him to acknowledge that I was there, I was actually glad he didn't. I didn't know what to say to him after what happened just a half hour ago. Even though it was just a small, quite meaningless sentence, it effected me a lot.

Mike three in some random game I had never heard of. But he probably did that on purpose. Just knowing him for a day I could tell he liked to win and didn't give up until he did. After about 30 rounds of me still struggling there was a knock on the door. Mike called them in and Vic's head popped in.

"Mom said that dinner will be ready in 5. She made extra so I guess you're staying for dinner." Then he just left. Not a smile or anything. I turned to Mike and he shrugged.

"You should probably text your mom and tell her you're staying. There is a reason she didn't ask if you wanted dinner. She wasn't going to take no for an answer" I nodded. Still not bothering to text my mom.

"Is your brother always like that?" I asked him

"You mean distant and quiet? No. Never. He's usually blasting his music or trying to annoy whoever I have over. But don't get the wrong impression of him. He's actually a really cool guy to hang around with. He just likes being the center of attention sometimes." I just nodded again and followed him downstairs to wherever the table was. It was a square table, so Mike say across from his mom forcing me to sit across from Vic. Yay! Cue sarcasm.

(A/N for this book let's just pretend they don't have a dad. Okay? Okay. Imagine Cx)

"Hi Ms. Fuentes." I greeted her. She just shook her head and pulled me into a hug.

"Please, just call me Vivian. " She smiled and sat back down. I scooted into the chair and looked at the food in front of me and mentally laughed. Tacos. Mike just smiled his but off and grabbed as many as his hands could hold. Vic just grabbed a couple and Vivian simply grabbed two leaving me with three. We all ate in a somewhat comfortable silence. Vic kept looking up at me while we were eating and I guess Mike noticed because after we all finished eating and I said my goodbyes he asked me about it. I myself was confused about why he was doing it and just told him that Vic said I had pretty eyes. He just looked at me and grinned.

"Are you gay?" he asked.

"Erm.. Excuse me?" I responded a little taken back.

"ARE YOU GAY!? Do you like boys. Yannow. ¿Te gusta dick?!"

"Um yes. But could you not tell anyone. I'm still kinda closeted." I responded. My cheeks going a little red considering he screamed that so his whole family could hear. But some part of me thinks that he wants them to hear it.

"Oh don't worry. I won't" and he just winked at me and shoved me out the door. "Run along now my friend. I'll see you tomorrow." He had this creepy grin on his face and kept waving. Still a little creeped out I walked to my Jeep and drove myself to the place I call my home.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Well yeah, chapter 3. It's my first day back to school from spring break and I swear it feels like I haven't used a pencil in like a year. So, I hope this is good. Comment, vote, and follow. Cx Byeeee!