Chapter 10

That day with Kellin was probably one of the best days I've had in a while. Well, it was until I saw one of my 'friends' in the same line we were in. I practically threw Kellin on the ground out of his sight. I regret every action though because one we were in the car Kellin broke down in tears.

"No Kellin, please don't cry. I'm so sorry it's just, I'm not ready to come out yet and face the reaction the school will have-"

"So what I have to go through is just nothing to you? How do you think I feel when I have to walk through the halls where I'm being constantly thrown insults and names at? You're not ready for that? Well if you actually gave two shits about me you wouldn't care."

"Kellin I- "

"No Vic! Just don't say anything to me and take me home. I'm tired."

So now I'm laying on my bed wondering why I'm so fucking stupid to let something like that between Kellin and I. I mean is it too early to say I love him? Because I think I do. Whenever I'm not with him, I'm thinking about him, and only him. Even when I am with him I'm thinking about him. I just can't get him off my mind.

I've tried texting him and calling him. It's gotten so bad that he's changed his voicemail...

Yo, it's Kellin sorry you missed me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Unless you're Vic. If you are stop trying to contact me and leave me the hell alone.

Trust me. Listening to that hurt but I will not give up. I mean we still have to work on that song together so he's bound to talk to me eventually, I was wrong.

"Listen Vic, I don't want to talk to you, and you obviously don't want anything to do with me so why don't you work on your own song and I'll work on mine. I've already talk to the teacher about it, okay? okay."

When he said that to me it was like my heart split in two. I was hoping that he was going to let this all go but that's when I realized I was wrong. I was so used to things being handed to me on a golden platter, but for once I was going to have to fight for something, someone. I'm going to win Kellin back, with a song.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shit chapter, mainly a filler but I decided that I needed to update because this story hit 1k reads... so thank you guys so much. ❤️