Home

Hi eblibady!

I may or may not be able to update next week, since I have some business to attend to (Char), but seriously, I can't. Go to my teitter account for me to answer your questions. 💚
****************
Maine and her children were currently in the house where they resided, a few years ago in the Philippines. The beauty of the house has still been maintained after 2 years since their house staff still lived there.

"Seb? Raine? Athena?  Kayo na ba iyan?" Asked Manang Puring as she walked down the steps of the front door. The three children smiled and gave the old woman a warm hug.

"Hi, Manang. Musta na po ang lovelife? May manliligaw ka na ba?" Athena asked jokingly. Manang Puring chuckled and shook her head.

"Hindi ko talaga ma-gets, Manang eh. Ang ganda niyo naman. Bata pa naman kayo, pero walang manliligaw? I just can't believe it." Said Raine with her hand on her chin.

"Oo nga, Manang. Bata pa naman kayo." Seconded Seb.

"Aba. Huwag niyo na ako bolahin. Alam ko ginagawa niyo lang 'yan kasi gusto niyo kumain ng special Sinigang ko." Manang Puring said with a chuckle.

"Wow, Manang! Ikaw na! Ikaw na talaga. Haha." Raine said. They all laughed as they went in.

"Meron na, uy! Nagluto na po ako kasi alam ko na gusto niyo. Pasok kayo sa kusina tsaka tawagin niyo si Ate Maria niyo. Tiyak, matutuwa 'yun."

The three children ran towards the kitchen leaving the Manang alone, until Maine came in. She gave her a smile and a hug.

"Kamusta ka naman, anak?" She asked.

"Okay lang, Manang. Yakang- yaka ang life." Maine said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Eh, yung puso mo? Yakang-yaka pa ba?" The older woman asked. Maine smiled once more.

"Kakayanin."

"The one and only Maine Mendoza has been spotted on an airplane headed for the Philippines. Hmm... Is this a sign na nagkabalikan na sila ng kanyang mister na si Alden Richards? May movie and projects na kayang naka-line up sa kanya? Malalaman po natin 'yan form her manager bukas ng gabi."

They heard the reporter say from the television.

"Damn." Maine muttered under her breath. Seems like someone doesn't like the publicity.

********

Sup? Haha. Have a fine day ahead of you, and please vote or comment! 💚