Chapter 2

After working on Anni's speeder for who knows how long, we were called into dinner by mom. She told us that we shouldn't be working on things like that for so long or we could get eye problems. We nodded in understanding. We sat down and started to eat.

"Anything interesting happen today?" Mom asked us.

I nodded so they looked at me and waited for me to continue, "I found out today that Kanji was set free too." I said. Mom smiled and chuckled at me. Anni pouted about who knows what but I could care less.

I offered to do the dishes and mom accepted the offer while Anni and her retired to rest. I finished up and made sure everything was locked and nicely shut. After I finished that I went to my room with D8 following me. Once I closed the door D8 went to sleep while I sat in the center of the room thinking.

My thoughts went to the strange people, Who are they and Why are they coming here? Before long I decided to go and wash up. After I was done I changed into my night gown and braided my hair back. Once done I shut the lights off and got on my bed.

That night I saw something dark. Something that shouldn't even be able to roam the galaxy free. That thing wasn't alone there was another being with him in a planet with many buildings. A planet that never seems to sleep. Courscant perhaps I heard that planet was always up. I saw that my brother destroyed a huge ship while I was with the queen. I also saw myself with one of the people from the dream before. He was short and green he also seemed to be teaching me something. We were out in a nice grassy landscape.

I woke to someone jumping on me. I looked and saw it was Anni, "Get up An. Breakfast is ready." Anni said. I looked over and saw that D8 was still asleep. I looked at Anni and nodded sitting up.

"Fine get out so I can change." I said. Anni nodded and ran out the door and it closed slowly. I went to my closet and pulled out a knee length black skirt and a teal green shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and put my black boots on. I walked out and D8 was still asleep. I got to the table after washing my hands and began to eat.

Breakfast was quiet. I got lost in my thoughts and finished right away. I got up and washed my plate. I looked back and mom handed me a small list. I looked at it questionably and then up to mom, "I need you to pick these up for me. Here's the credits. Be careful." Mom said as she turned and walked away.

I finished their dishes which I didn't notice she put in the sink and stepped back. I hit something and fell on the floor, "Ow. What the..." I looked up and saw D8. I shook my head and it did a series of beeps, "Yes D8 I'm fine. Lets go so I can also get you some oil." I said. D8 did another series of beeps and it followed me. I got on my speeder and D8 flew up. I started the speeder and went into town.

I got everything mom needed and made my way back after picking up some oil for D8. Once we arrived I carried all the things I went out to buy for mom. I walked in and set the things down on the floor, "Mom! I got the things!" I yelled. I heard a soft reply so I started to put everything away. Once done I went to see if we had anything that could call my attention for more than an hour or so. I didn't find anything of the sort so I went out. D8 followed and I got on my speeder after D8 did. I started to ride out the town. I heard D8 do a series of beeps and I just ignored it. I came to the canyons and stopped. I got out and walked towards the cliff going to a waterfall. The planet might be mostly dirt and not that much water but that never stopped wildlife from keeping beautiful places hidden. I found this place over three years ago. I sat down and cleared my mind. Yes the planet is mostly dried but the water does travel under the sand and stone. 

I looked at the water and felt a presence behind me. I turned and looked back to find no one. I looked at D8 and decided to leave, "D8 lets go buddy." I said. I started to head back and thought that I should come back later or perhaps tomorrow. When I got home the suns were already setting. I saw that mom was outside and looked worried. I pulled to a stop and D8 got out. I walked to mom and she looked relieved. 

"Anna Jade Skywalker, where have you been?" Mom asked me (You know you're screwed when your parents say your full name). I looked up at her and smiled.

"I was out mom. I didn't mean to worry you." I said. Mom sighed and nodded. She sent me once again to eat and I went inside. I grabbed some fruit and finished it. After that I went to wash up and into bed. D8 long asleep.

This time the dream I had was of the people with the queen making their way over here. I saw that a small droid saved their ship and I also saw they were on their way over to Tatoonie. I saw exactly where they landed and that was far from where I go through to the waterfall. It ought to be an interesting day tomorrow.

///\\\

So this is it. I want you all to do the following....

Comment.......

Vote.........

Fan.....

Question: Who should be her master? Some of my friends suggested the following:

Yoda-4

Plo- Koon- 2

Voting is open until I tell you it's over. Thank you!