Chapter 7

There was a parade the next morning and the Jedi were there to celebrate. There was a whole lot of confetti being thrown and some of the Nabooian class fighters were flying over heard. At least there was a total of two groups of fighters that flew overhead. There was music that was played by the Gungans and lots of marching. I saw a whole bunch of flags and Jar Jar was riding next to the other Gungan General. Why do I get the feeling Boss Nass promoted him to General. I looked at Anakin and smiled at him. He got a hair cut and had a bit of hair left on his right side. I'm guessing that's where his padawan braid was going to be at. Boss Nass and his Generals made their way upstairs.

Padme walked up and handed Boss Nass a purple orb and he took it. Boss Nass held the orb up and yelled, "Peace." Everybody cheered and Padme looked over at us. We smiled and she smiled back at us.

Now all that's left is to start training with Master Yoda once we get back to the temple. I just hope that it's not as bad as Kenobi told me.

////\\\\

This is the end and  the next book will be up in a week or two. Depends if I can remember to make the cover and start writing it out. Anyways....

Vote....

and... Comment!!