Chapter 4

I got up and walked out to find that mom and me were alone. I walked outside and saw that the sun's were midway up. I decided to go and work on Anni's speeder for a while. I was able to change fried wires and many useless parts. I heard someone run up to me and I saw it was Anni, "Are you okay An?" Anakin asked me.

"Yes I don't know what happened though. That's the first time it happens to me." I said. I looked back to find Qui- Gon talking to someone through a communicator. He met my eyes and kind of smiled. Anni asked me to bring the tools he needed. I started to walk over to the house to get the tools when I passed mom. Qui- Gon stopped talking when I passed by but I paid no attention to it. I just wanted to get Anakin his tools. I headed back outside and caught something Qui- Gon said.

"The force is unusually strong in them." Qui- Gon said. He glanced at me and I smiled slightly. I took off and gave Anni his tools. I walked back to make sure my speeder was alright and fully functional for tomorrow. It was alright and to top it off my other parts were to be delivered by tomorrow morning. Kanji herself is going to the race and cheering me on. Gurdulla doesn't care if I lose. I'm already free and enjoying it a bit other than that I am going to be bored from now on.

Some of Anni's friends came over and kind of made fun of him. I really wish he would let me work with him on his speeder more often. I looked over to see that Anni was trying to fix the turbines now. He said something to Jar- Jar and I turned back around. D8 was next to me trying to fix a wire sticking out in front of the speeder. I heard Anni's speeder start up and I looked back smiling widely.

"It's working! It's working!" Anni yelled over the sound of the turbines.

Night came and we were sitting outside with Qui- Gon who was trying to clean our cuts. Right now he was working on Anakin while I sat on the other side. I looked up to the sky the last time I was off this planet was when Gurdulla decided to send me racing in another planet. Whose name I do not recall. I know that planet is now under the federation blockade. Anakin got up and ran inside while Qui- Gon turned to work on my cut.

"Anna you seem distant from your own family." Qui- Gon observed, "Why is that?" He asked me.

I looked at him, "Because at such a young age I was separated from them. Also while being a slave in Jabba's palace I learned to not get attached. Also because I don't know what to say to them at times." I said and he was done. Mom came out and told me to get to bed. 

I made my way to my room and got on my bed. It seemed that some time later someone came in and got on the top bed but I was too tired to even open my eyes. The dream this night was of a battle on the planet of Naboo.

We started by going into the palace and freeing some pilots. Then the dark thing that was here on the planet showed up. Both Jedi's which were Qui- Gon and someone else started to fight him. While fighting it they ended up in what appeared to be a generator room. I couldn't clearly see who got killed but I shot up and covered my mouth. D8 turned on and made his way to me. I was silently crying so I got up and walked out with D8 trailing behind. I sat down in the living room and calmed down. I heard someone come out my room and made their way over to me. I looked up to find Qui- Gon coming over to me.

He knelt down and looked me in the eye, "What did you see?" He asked.

"Death but I couldn't see who. I really have never had the dreams more than once a week. Now they have become so constant I have no idea what to do with them." I said and took a deep breath to calm myself down. Just by calming down my breathing and heart rate I started to drift back into sleep. I was no longer plagued with the visions for the rest of the night. 

Hours later I woke up in my room alone. I looked at the clock and it said 8:45 AM. I was so close in deciding whether to stay in bed but D8 started pulling at my covers, "I'm up D8. I'm up." I said and sat up. D8 left me alone so I pulled out a teal green long sleeved shirt and a long black skirt. I walked out and found I was alone inside. Everyone apparently was outside watching Anni look over his speeder and making a final check of things. Qui- Gon came up to me and told me to pack some clothes for a trip. I went and packed some long skirts and shirt and a blue blanket. I went back out and put it close to the door. I walked over to him and told him I was done.