Chapter 6

Anni and I were on our way to bug the pilot when Kenobi stopped me and dragged me to the room the queen was in, literally. If I didn't have self control I would've kicked him on the shin, "As soon as we land the federation will arrest you and force you to sign the treaty." The Captain said.

"I agree." Qui Gon said.

"I will take back what's ours." The queen said. She called on Jar Jar and asked for his help. After that was done I went to bug the pilots and Obi-Wan followed. They talked about a droid controlled ship and I was confused so I left to look for Anni. I found him sitting in the same place we had been before we even landed on Courscant.

"Hey Anni." I said.

"Hey An. Where were you a while ago?" Anni asked.

"Obi-Wan dragged me to where they had been talking to the Queen." I said and sat down next to him.

The ship started to descend and I looked at Anni who looked some what sad that I would be trained and he wouldn't. I can't blame him it seems that it had always been his dream, "What is their plan?" Anni asked me.

"Well I sort of kind of spaced out when they started to talk about that. When I came through I heard her ask Jar Jar something." I said and looked down sheepishly. The ship started to go down and we stood up. I once again was dragged by Kenobi. This time to where Qui- Gon was at and Qui- Gon seemed amused that I wasn't swatting at Kenobi's hand to make him let me go. I in all ignored Kenobi the whole time he was dragging me.

"Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city master." Obi- Wan said to Qui- Gon.

"Good." Qui- Gon said while looking off into the distance.

"Do you think the queens idea will work?" Obi- Wan asked Qui- Gon.

"The Gungans are not easily persuaded but we cannot use our power to help her." Qui- Gon said.

"I'm.. I'm sorry for my behaviour master. It's not my place to disagree with you about the boy." Obi- Wan said. He looked up at Qui- Gon, "And I am grateful you think I am ready to take the trials."

"You've been a good apprentice Obi- Wan. And you are much of a wiser man than I am. I can see you will become a great Jedi Knight." Qui- Gon said to Obi- Wan. I on the other hand was drawing the ground with a stick. I could tell they were looking at me, but I just ignored them up until there was a ripple in the water.

Jar Jar was coming out the water and he started to walk over to us. First he shook himself and then he continued towards us, "Theresa nobody there. The Gungan city is deserted. Some kind of fight misa thinks." Jar Jar said.

"Do you think they have been taken to the capitols?" Obi- Wan asked.

"More likely they have been wiped out." Captain Typho said. I raised an eye brow at that remark.

"Misa no thinks so." Jar Jar said.

"You know where they are?" Qui- Gon asked.

"When in trouble Gungans go to sacred place. Misa show you. Come on. Misa show you." Jar Jar said.

Who knows how long we walked for. While walking Obi- Wan and I were in the back for a while. He was teaching me how to use the force and I was catching on quickly. After quite sometime we found some Gungans and told them to take us to the king. We were escorted to him but it took a while to get there. I looked down at my shoes and if they were dirty before now they were disgusting or more like it history.

"Your honor Queen Amidala of the Naboo." The general said. We kept on walking and Jar Jar was in front of Queen Amidala.

"Uhh. Hello der big Boss Nass honor." Jar Jar said. You could tell he was scared and to top it off jittery.