Chapter 3

Yoda-6

Plo Koon- 4

Mace Windu-1

Keep voting my peeps! 

////\\\\  

This morning I was able to get up earlier and I cleaned the house. I started breakfast before Anakin and our mom came out. I finished just when Anni came out running his room. He sat down and started to eat. He stopped and looked up at me, "An, can you take me to Watto's?" Anni asked me. I nodded and sat down right when mom came out her room. We finished and I washed the dishes. I had D8 stay in the house because today was very hot. I put on a long blue robe that I was always forced to wear on days like this. I walked out and saw that mom nodded in approval. I looked around and saw that Anni wasn't in the room.

I walked out and saw that he was situated in the speeder waiting for me, "Come on An!" He yelled.

"I'm coming." I answered and got on. I started to drive him to Watto's when a thought crossed my head. Why am I driving him around? He's the oldest he should be driving me around. I pouted mentally and we arrived at Watto's.

"Thanks An!" Anni said and got out. He ran in and I went to pick something mom wanted. I left the speeder outside Watto's and walked over to Mrs. Shila's stand.

"Morning Anna. Your mother sent you to pick up the things she needs?" Mrs. Shila asked. I nodded and she told me to be back in a bit. I paid for it and walked back to Watto's at the same time a human male, gungan, a human girl, and a droid walked into Watto's dealership. I walked in shortly after them.

"Morning Watto." I said. 

Watto looked at me and nodded not saying anything. I decided to look around for broken droids and felt someone looking at me. I looked back and found it was the human male. They all looked familiar and reality hit me. It was the Jedi and the people they were with. I went back with my business and found a new part for my speeder. 

"Watto how much for this?" I walked over and gave it to him. 

"1,250 credits." He said.

"But it's used not new." I said.

"Fine 250 credits." Watto said. I nodded and handed him the credits. I went and sat on the counter

"I need parts for a J type 37 Nabooian." The male said.

"Ah yes Nabooian. We have that." Watto then turned around and yelled at Anni, "Boy come watch the store." In Huttese. Anni came running and Watto told me to follow them because he wanted to have a witness in case the new comers tried something.

"Fine, but remember I am no one's slave anymore considering I was set free by the Hutt's." I said and followed. I turned to the Jedi and looked at him,"Isn't the part you need for the hyberdrive?" I asked him.

"Well yes it is. Tell me do you usually get deals on things?" He asked me.

I looked down and giggled, "No I am well connected to the Hutts. I usually don't even ask for the deals they just give them to me. You do not seem like your from around here." I observed. 

"Well no I am not from around here. I am from Courscant." He said. 

"Wow that's a long way." I said and stopped when Watto did. I looked at what we stopped in front of and saw that it was actually new.

"How are you planning to pay for this?" Watto asked him. I heard some beeps and looked down to see a droid that resembled D8. The only difference was the colors. This one was white with blue., while D8 was silver with green.