Chapter 3

"HI! Thank you so much for supporting me, it means a lot to me! You might think this is a message I send to everybody who retweeted but it is not. Or? No of course not, I think you are very special and that's why I'm writing this message instead of copying to send to everybody. Have a nice day, beautiful x"

I just stared at the screen while tears started to run down my cheeks.

I read the message like 15 times but still couldn't understand it was true.

"Omar, is it real?" I asked.

"Of course it is! Go to his profile and you'll see that it's real! You're just shocked at the moment but I PROMISE, it is him." He said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm so happy for you. Told you he would notice you someday." 

I didn't know what to say. I was in shock. I never thought something like this could happen to someone like me to be honest.

"Should I write something back?" I asked with a very insecure voice.

"Why not? While he is still active and everything." He answered and smiled.

"What should I write?" I now felt scared for some reason.

"Felix, chill! I know he is more to you but he is still a 'normal' person, just like us. He just appreciates to talk to his supporters and stuff. Write whatever you want." He said.

And I listened to him, I wrote what I wanted. Everything I had ever wanted to tell him but in a short way. 

"Shall I send it?" I asked nervously as I read through what I had written again.

"Hi, thank you so much for noticing me. You are such a wonderful guy and I understand why you're so popular. Have a nice day you too :D"

"Yeah, that's good." He said but I was too nervous to send it.

"Send it." Omar said.

"I can't, oh my god." I answered.

"Then I'll do it." He said and before I could react he had pressed the send button.

After that everything got quiet for some seconds since I was too shocked to talk.

"HEY!" Omar shouted which made me nearly fall off the bed.

"Bro, you scared me."

"Sorry but check your phone, Oscar has seen what you have written." 

"This can't be true, I can't handle this." I said.

"Felix, take it easy please. You're stressing too much, is that very good to your health?"

"I can't take it easy, I'll probably faint or something."

"He answered!!" Omar shouted and the next second I laid on the floor, I probably fainted.

"Oh my god, are you okay Felix?" He asked me and I nodded slowly.

"What did he write?"

-

oh wow