Frost/Bliss

Frost/Bliss

The frost creeps over her heart slowly, in a menacing and terrible way. She doesn't really notice it anymore, though.

She stops trying to stop it, keep it from coming. She knows she is cold. She knows she has lost most of her feelings, her treasured emotions. She barely remembers the faces she vaguely knows she once loved. It has been much too long, so long that she's been in this state. This frozen, overcoming, lovely state. She knows it's pathetic, that she shouldn't let this happen to herself. Don't people say you have to take care of yourself? But she can't bring herself to try to end it.

Her eyes match the ice within her. As people walk by her, the streets as cold as inside of her, she sees them almost as if they were the ones in a trance.

She can't stop the frigid ecstasy blossoming from her chest. She feels pain, she knows it clouds her mind. But she likes it - her own personal snowstorm.

In a pale and quick moment, she sees blue eyes brighter than the sky above approaching her. They shock her, they pull at the frost infecting her heart. She scrambles, she's scared, she doesn't want to lose her precious feeling of bliss.

She hears something resembling what she thinks is her name. She is disoriented, the world that she already saw as tumbled spinning around her. The name is shouted at her again. She feels tears spring from the corners of her eyes, she clasps her dry and cracked hands over her ears. The water droplets freeze on her gelid cheeks. A whisper of foreign fingertips rest on on the pallid surface.

She knows the owner of the digits on her face only wants to help her lose the frost.

But she doesn't want to lose the bliss that comes with it.

A/N: So yeah this is the one I kinda wanted to make something out of it's like aight right

its mah favorite one though so that counts for something